36

| T H I R T Y  S I X |

"So... How are you feeling now?" Namjoon asked, rubbing the back of his neck feeling a bit embarassed. He sat in the bed in Jessy's hospital room.

"Fine..." She answered short.

"Hmm.. when did you move to the room?" He asked further.

"Chan called me on phone a few minutes after I came."

Namjoon took a deep breath.

"Jessy... I... I don't know what to tell you... I mean, I really love you, truly. But..." Namjoon was having trouble finding words to tell her. He looked away from her.

"You think you are not good enough for me?" Jessy asked.

"Yeah...." He sighed.

"How can you say that?" She asked, making Joon look at her in confusion.

"Huh?"

"You did all those things Jimin said, just for me. You are the reason my life turned atleast a bit better. I wouldn't have even survived till now if you didn't tell Jimin to do all those and got Claire a transfer. You are too good for me in every way possible. So the question is, am I good enough for you?" Jessy stated.

"J-jessy, what do you mean? I don't get it-"

"Joon, I would like to be your girlfriend... Can I?" Jessy asked after taking a deep breath.

"Wh-what about Jungkook? I thought you love him..." He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"I actually did... But y/n is the best for him. They're good together. Plus, I guess what I had for Jungkook was just a crush, coz' what I feel for you right now, is something more stronger. Something that I haven't felt before..." Jessy said.

Namjoon looked at her disbelief. He never expected her to love him back. "Do you really mean it?" He asked.

"Yes I do. And I am sure that I can't get a better man for me."

A smile crept into Joon's face.

But before they talked further, the door opened up and the ten youngsters who were eavesdropping them from the other side fell on the floor.

Y/n, Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi, Jin, Sunghoon, Steve and IU.

(IU came when y/n and tae informed her about everything)

Everything was going fine, but out of excitement Jimin and Tae caused all of them fall on the door which wasn't locked.

"Yoongi hyung, seriously? You too?" Joon asked with a done face.

"What? I can also be curious sometimes..." Yoongi said.

All of them stood up one by one.

Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, bit Tae interrupted before he could talk.

"You still haven't said yes or no to what Jessy asked."

"He is the one who confessed first. You still wanna know his reply?" Hobi asked.

"I wanna hear him say it!" Tae stated.