6. Jungkook

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"she- she loves someone!" He said hugging me tightly

She? Who is he talking about? He crying because of 'HER'? he loves someone? No! Jimin said he doesn't even have a small crush on anyone!

Everything seemed to be frozen. I felt like the world just broke into a million pieces.

Tears formed in my eyes. I kept them in. I couldn't say a word. I myself needed some warmth. I just hugged him back, took a deep breath and asked...

"Wh-who is it?"

He didn't say a word. He just cried harder.
By this time Hobi oppa came there.

"Yaah! What're you doing? Jungk-" he noticed it "Kookie, are you crying? What happened?"

Third person's POV

Jungkook broke the hug and went to Hobi

"What happened Kookie?" Hobi asked looking at the younger's teary face.

"Hyung gimme a hug please"

He hugged Jungkook as if he is trying to protect Jungkook from the whole world. Jungkook just cried harder. After a while Jungkook stopped crying and looked at Hobi..

"Are you okay kookie?"

"Hyung, I-I am fine. "

"Okay, take some rest, let's talk later."

Jungkook nodded.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, I'll just get some sleep..."

He left to his room. Hobi was totally worried. He never wanted to see his Kookie cry. But he knew that talking to him now will make him cry harder, so he thought about talking to him later.

Hobi looked at y/n. She appeared to be frozen.

"Y/n?"

*Silence*

"Y/n...!"

"Y-yeah oppa..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, am fine... I was just.... surprised..."

"Do you know what happened to him?"

"He... He said that 'she' loves someone else'.."

She was about tear up. But managed to hold it in. She didn't want Hobi to be more sad. He was already sad when he saw his Kookie crying.. she knew that if she cried and he know what happened, then he would have been more sad

"What? Do you know who was he talking about?"

"I don't know. He never talks to me and Jimin said that he said that he don't have a crush..."