12. Yoongi!

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Meanwhile...

[Living room]

Y/n wasn't sure what she is supposed to do. She wanted to believe what he said, but...

^FLASHBACK^

When she was in LA, when she used to study in the school there, she had a friend like IU. They were really close. Her friend's crush was the boy who hated her! She loved him but he hated her. One day, somehow he came to know about her feelings for him.

He came to her and said that he loves her. He pretended to be really nice and sweet. She didn't believe him at first, but he said things which made her feel all that was true! She thought he was saying the truth. But as soon as she started to become happy over it, he started laughing and said that he was lieing!

She appeared to be so much broken and sad. He laughed and left there with his minions. Y/n tried to comfort her, but she was too sad!

Y/n knew that she wouldn't have been this sad if he just rejected her instead of doing all this nonsense!

^END OF FLASHBACK^

Y/n hid her feelings for Jungkook because she was afraid this will happen to her... She wished it to be true! But this memory drove her back!

She thought about it...

'He said it infront of Hobi oppa... He won't lie infront of oppa! But what if he's lieing? Agh! This question keeps hammering my head!! What should I do?

He's not rude! He may have bullied me, but I can never say that he has a rude personality! So he won't go this far if he's trying to tease me!

And he looks like he's saying the truth! So I guess he's not lieing?!! Maybe~ But what should I do know? I think I messed up! Agh!! Now what?'

She stayed still! She wanted to look up and see what he's doing, but wasn't ready to do it! But then she heard his soft voice~

"Y/nie?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling now?"

"I-"

"Are you okay?"

"Jungkook..."
She looked up atlast..

"What happened? Why are you crying so much?"

He came and sat infront of her in the ground....

"I-"
She just hugged him and cried harder.

He was surprised by her sudden action but he hugged her back.

"Don't worry, everything is fine and you can trust me angel..." he said

Meanwhile Jin was concerned about his lil sis and his kookie. Jin loves both of them like they're his babies. Not just them, all the people who were in the house right now...