34. IDK TITLE

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

They separated to groups of two and decided to check the house.

When two people are searching for Jessy, the others would cover for them and when they're done, another pair will check the house.

In this manner, they checked the whole place. But none of them could even find a hint of her.

"Where did they hide her?!!" Joon asked as he walked towards the others with Yoongi.

"Is that..." Something caught Yoongi's attention and he went to check it.

"What happened?" Joon followed him.

Yoongi saw Jin-young talking to someone.

"Hyung... Isn't that Christoph?" Joon asked.

"Yeah, but what is he doing here?" Yoongi examined the duo standing next to the gate.

Yoongi and Joon were on the second floor's balcony and could see them clearly

He saw Jin-young saying something to the younger and then them saying goodbye to eachother.

"What if-" Yoongi ran to downstairs without completing his words.

"Hyung wait!" Joon ran after him.

Yoongi came downstairs and went straight to his rooms and took out a jacket and his car's key.

"Hyung, where are you going?!" Jimin called out the older who seemed to be in a rush.

Jimin and others were sitting in the living room and talking with Sunghoon and Jisoo. Jin-young went from there when someone rang the bell at the gate.

"I have to go somewhere..." Yoongi replied short, not even minding to look at the younger

"But do you know the places here?" Jisoo asked.

"And it's almost night..." Sunghoon added.

"It's okay. I know some places..." Yoongi again replied short and went straight to the door.

"Wait, I'll come with you... Don't go alone!" Joon said, not understanding what he is doing.

"Okay, them grab a jacket. It's cold outside! I'll wait you in the car." Yoongi said.

>•<

"Hyung where are we going?" Joon asked as they reached the road.

"We are gonna follow him!" Yoongi said, his gaze fixed at the car infront of them.

Bang Christopher Chan's car.

Joon thought about it for a few second and understood what Yoongi is doing.

What if he knows where Jessy is?