Bonus :)

Third person's POV

"Hyung, you still realise that we're literally sitting infront of you, right?" Jungkook asked after being done with Namjoon describing his love for Jessy for a whole damn 5 minutes.

Joon looked at the four younger ones who were looking at him with a done face.

"What do you guys want?" He asked, turning to their side.

"Let's do one thing." Tae said.

"What?" Jessy asked.

"Me and IU will go hang out together at the mall. Jungkook and y/n can talk to eachother and spend sometime together somewhere and you guys can have a coffee here and then go on a date alone after that. What y'all think?" Tae suggested.

"That will be better right now" Jessy said, knowing that a triple date won't work. Namjoon thought the same

"Okay, cool. Now, what about you guys?" IU asked, looking at Jungkook and y/n.

"What's so much to ask. I am already in!" Jungkook said.

"So am I" y/n agreed. "But..."

"What happened?" Tae asked.

"What about him?" She looked at the boy who was sitting a few seats away from them. She tried not to laugh. Others looked at him too.

"I'm not stalking anyone. So don't worry about me!" The young man simply stated.

"Who told you we were talking about you? We were talking about the barista to whom we have already ordered Americanoes. And why are you here all alone if you're not stalking us?" Jungkook teased.

Jimin stood up, stumped his feet and came to them.

"Bye. We're leaving" Tae said and stood up with IU before Jimin found words to complain about.

"Bye" the others bid him goodbye.

"Bye Jiminnie. See you in the evening" Tae said and left.

"You- you guys can't leave me all alone like this!" Jimin complained like a small child asking for attention.

"No you got us wrong baby. You're not gonna be alone" Jungkook said in a playful tone.

"What.... are you talking about?" Jimin asked, sensing that something is not right.

"Look who was sitting in the seat beside you" Joon said with a somewhat evil smile.

Jimin looked around at the table just to meet with two eyes which seemed to be angry for some unknown reason.

"Wha- what did you guys do? Why is he here? And why does he seem angry?" He asked, looking back at the others.

"Maybe.... I gave Yoongi oppa the details after he found out that you told his crush that he loves her ..." Y/n said in the most innocent look she could pull off.

"You WHAT?!!!" Jimin asked in his loudest voice unintentionally.

"He stood up" Joon said, looking at Yoongi.

A chill ran down Jimin's spine and he turned pale.

"You'll pay for this y/n!" He said before thinking a escape plan.

"He is coming" Joon reported.

"How?" Y/n asked.

"Jungkook check her left hand, inside her sleeves!" Jimin said, before turning around and meeting with Yoongi's eyes.

"Yoongi hyung! Annyeonghasseyo! About what y/n told you..." He said, walking backwards.

"Do you have a good explanation?" Yoongi moved forward, closer to Jimin with each step Jimin took.