Chapter 25

"You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me." Someone shouts very close to me. I sit up immediately, meaning the blanket I was under falls down, I look towards my balcony, to see Luke standing there, he looks a mess.

"W-what?" I gasp, I'm shocked to see him here. His eyes filled with fury, he strides over to me, and lays next to me, staring up at me, which is the exact opposite of what I thought he was going to do.

"You can't just stop talking to me, I told you everything, you can't leave me alone, not now." He rambles, grabbing one of my hands with his.

"Faith...please...I-I think I love you." He says, and I feel my heart break, yet speed up at the same time. It breaks because I've done exactly what Michael and Calum told me to do, I've made him fall for me, yet it speeds up because I feel the same way.

"Luke....no, stop." I mumble, and his eyes widen in what looks like fear.

"Please...just....just..." He mumbles, and then leans forwards and gently places his lips over mine. My eyes flutter so that they're closed as he leans in to deepen the kiss, I feel drunk on him, like he is my drug and I'm getting my fix.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you...." He mutters more to himself than me and he continues kissing my lips. He gets up and then straddles me with his lower body, while continuing to kiss me, I gasp at the sudden contact and he uses this to his advantage, using his tongue to gain access to my mouth.

After a few moments of making out, he grabs his top from the back of his neck, and pulls it over his head. My top comes off afterwards and I'm left in my tracksuit bottoms and bra. His lips leave mine as he trails down my neck until he reaches the tops of my breasts, which are covered by my black bra.

I sit up slightly, and unclasp my bra one handed, and he looks between my now exposed breasts and my face, he then grabs my left boob with one hand, while he continues his kissing trail, over my right breast down to my navel. I squirm slightly when he reaches the top of my jogging bottoms, making our groins come into contact, and he involuntarily moans. I can't help but feel proud at this so I do it again, but he grabs my hip with one hand.

"Please stop, I want to make you feel good." He moans throatily, and at these words alone I feel all the muscles below my stomach tighten in anticipation.

Luke then grabs the top of the waistband of my bottoms, and swiftly removes it, so I am left just wearing my panties, he bites his lip, and looks down at me hungrily. I look up at him through my eyelashes, and he groans slightly.

"Fuck." He says, quickly trying to undo the zip to his jeans, but his fingers fumble and he fails. I swat his hands out the way, and unzip it swiftly, pulling his jeans off slowly. He takes them off and discards them on my floor carelessly. It's so strange to think just hours ago I was telling this boy I didn't want to speak to him, and now here I am, about to have sex with him.

"What are you gonna do now?" He smirks, raising an eyebrow slightly at me. I flip us over so I'm on top, and then I kiss over his chest, leaving a hickey or two on his neck, he doesn't object though.

"I'm going to make you putty in my hand, Luke Robert Hemmings." I say as seductively as possible, and his eyes darken yet widen at these words.

I reach the top of his waistband, and skim my hand across the front of his pants, maintaining eye contact with him. He tries to keep it, but when I press down with more force, palming him through his fine layer of clothing, his head tips back and he moans loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He says loudly, causing me to grin at him, even though he's looking towards the heavens.

Swiftly, I pull down his pants, exposing him to me, I wait no time before putting his manhood in my mouth, sucking and licking my way down. He chants a string of curses as I suck down as far as I can, almost gagging.

I continue this process, his moans being my inspiration to do more.

"Faith...I'm gonna cum, stop...." He curses, but I don't stop, if anything I try harder, hollowing my cheeks, which causes him to groan loudly.

"Fuck..." He mutters loudly, before groaning as he undoes into my mouth, I continue sucking even after he's done to make sure I get every drop, I then make my way back up his chest so that I am face to face with him.

"Why did you do that, I wanted to fuck you and show you how much I love you." He mutters, and I smile shy.

"What if I needed to show you?" I whisper, and his eyes widen,

"Wha-what?" He exclaims, and I feel myself blush.

"Luke Hemmings, I think I love you."

***
I'm so bad at smut I'm sorry