Chapter 26

Luke fell asleep, but I'm still up. He's hugged into my side slightly and looks adorable asleep. I bite my nails slightly in nervousness, I'm nervous for when Luke wakes up, what will he say? What will I say? I'm not ooking for a relationship considering I'm only temporarily living in Australia - I'll have to go back to England for my parents funeral which is due to happen in 3 weeks (I got a letter in the post).

My phone, which is still over the other side of the room, buzzes, and I pull away from Luke to grab it. They're two messages from Luke, and one from Calum.

From: Luke H
What? No just wait

From: Luke H
I'm coming to yours

The memory of Luke bursting into my room with fury in his eyes flash through my mind, he just looked so angry. I look at that message from Calum to distract myself.

From: C dog
I could really use that cigarette right now.

I roll my eyes at his contact name, he obviously changed it. I ask him where he is, and he replies instantaneously, telling me he's at the McDonald's down the street. I take one look at Luke still asleep in my bed, and then abruptly leave to meet Calum.

I see him straight away, sitting on his own and occasionally taking sips from the drink in front of him.

"Here." I say, passing a single cigarette to Calum. He takes it and lights it, ignoring the stares he gets from the families surrounding us.

"Michael told me you like Luke." He says simply as he moves across, allowing me to sit down next to him.

"I don't really know." I sigh, putting my head into my hands, I'm just so confused about everything.

"That's not why I asked you to come here, by the way, it's just the first thing I could think to say." He laughs, I nod contemptibly.

"Basically, I'm having girl problems." He coughs awkwardly,

"And you're asking me?" I scoff, he rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink.

"I think I love her, but she doesn't want a relationship." He sighs, putting his head into his hands.

"You gotta respect what she wants, how do you know she doesn't want a relationship?" I ask. He removes his head from his hands to look right at me.

"I'm like her rebound?" He mumbles, and I feel for him.

"That sucks, but if you don't do anything about it then it's gonna be like that forever, so take her out or something, I don't know this girl so she might like romance?" I offer,

"No she's like a hopeless romance." He chuckles, his eyes sparkle slightly when he talks about her, and I can't really tell he likes her, or as Michael would say; he's whipped.

"Don't go over the top though, just take her to a cute restaurant and don't expect too much to happen the first time." I nod, proud of the advice I have given him, he nods eagerly, lapping at the information like a puppy.

"Thank you so much, I'm not really romantic, but I think I'm going to try." He grins, and I leave, waving at him as I do. Now I've got to go back home and deal with my problem, which is a boy with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes who I think I am in love with.

***
Ew this is such a filler, I'm sorry