Chapter 44

Idek why it took me so long to write this chapter; it's not even that good XD
*
I pry my eyes open, but close them immediately when the brightness of the room makes my head spin.

"I got you a headache tablet." Luke says, I don't open my eyes again, because the headache I have gets 10 times worse when they are open.

"Thank you." I mumble. It sounds like he's standing at the entrance to the door. Eventually, I gain enough courage to open my eyes again, and sure enough, he's standing at the doorway. His hair is flat, which I find adorable, and he's wearing the same clothes as yesterday, but I'm not judging as so am I.

"Do you want breakfast?" Luke asks,

"You can't cook." I giggle, then grip my head as it pounds.

"I'm never drinking again." I mutter, falling back onto the pillow.

"Sure." Luke replies. When I open one eye I see him smirking at me.

"How are you not suffering?" I grumble, deciding to actually get up now.

"I'm used to hangovers." He says, I decide not to ask him to explain. I hug the duvet around myself as I walk towards him, he laughs slightly, shaking his head at my childish behaviour. I feel too ill to tell him off for shaking his head.

As we're walking past the toilet I feel a wave of nausea come over me and I leave Luke's side to go into the toilet. I quickly lock the door, not wanting him to see me vomiting. I do my business and then slump against the wall next to the toilet in exhaustion. Using this time alone, I think over everything that happened last night. I can't believe that Luke would purposefully hurt a girl for not wanting to get it on. But her story does make a lot of sense.

"You okay Faith?" Luke knocks on the door. I walk towards the door, unlock it and then sit back down against the wall. He comes in and sighs when seeing me slumped against the wall.

He walks towards me, crouching down in front of me. He opens his arms and I fall into him. I don't know why, but I start crying. I just feel so overwhelmed with everything.

"It's okay." He says simply. I sob in response, trying to stop myself from crying but failing.

"Is it just being hungover? Or is it everything?" He asks while rubbing my back soothingly.

"It's everything." I lie, it's actually the fact I don't know whether I can trust Luke after what Imogen told me. I just feel so confused and vulnerable. I'm not used to feeling like this; I'm used to being on top and not giving a shit about anyone or anything.

"What have you done to me?" I laugh, leaning out of his hug back against the wall.

"What?" He frowns.

"I never used to cry, or worry what other people thought of me. I never used to love anyone, I always though everyone was against me. I used to hate life. Even now I should feel fucking depressed over my parents, yet I can't because I don't want you to feel depressed because of me. I hate it, I hate that I love you, but I love that I love you." I sigh, he continues frowning at me.

"I don't want you to change for me." He shakes his head, I look away from his gaze and feel my head spin slightly.

"I can't help changing for you." I murmur.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you more." I whisper back.

"Guess what?" He asks, leaning towards me.

"What?" I continue whispering.

He continues slowly leaning in, until his lips are right next to my ear.

"I love you most." He giggles, rubbing his nose against mine slightly.

"Stop it, you softy." I giggle, pulling away slightly considering my breath stinks of puke.

"Don't tell Ashton I act like this." He giggles. I roll my eyes at the fact he wants to maintain his ego in front of Ashton.

"Bros before hoes?" I ask him. He nods, and I shove him away.

"Yeah that's right, fuck off." I snigger. I decide sitting right next to the toilet is not very nice, and we should probably go downstairs or go back to my room.

"Has your headache gone?" Luke asks, also standing up.

"Yeah." I answer truthfully.

He nods, and then leads me downstairs. As we're walking down the stairs he grabs my hands and I immediately comply.

"I don't really want to go out today." I tell Luke while he makes some toast.

"It's okay, we can just watch Netflix and eat toast." He grins at me.

And that's what we did.

***
These past 2 weeks I haven't updated anything, I'm sorry😁

This story only has about 5 or 6 more chapters though; whaaaaat!!!

There's still a lot to happen so don't think it's gonna just be normal from now on ;)

Should I write a smut, or not? Idk