Chapter 45 - shitty smut lmao

I don't want the holidays to end. I have one hour when I'm supposed to leave for school, and I'm still in bed. All I've done is spend time with Luke, and some time with Michael and Calum. They've been meeting up with Ashton a lot more regularly, and I don't think Luke knows about it. I see him looking at his phone sadly when he asks Ashton if he wants to meet up, and Ashton rejects him. These are the times I give him....sexual favours.

*

On the Saturday before school was due to start, 2 days ago, he texted Ashton, saying something like 'you up to anything tomorrow, mate' and Ashton messaged back straight away saying 'yeah, soz'. Not even a proper sorry. He then excused himself from watching the television and when he came back I could tell he was crying.

"Baby." I murmured, instantly getting up when he entered the door. He didn't look at me as I came towards him, so he didn't see the obvious glint in my eye. I don't know why, but seeing Luke looking so vulnerable and small really turns me on.

As soon as I made my way over to him he looked my way and saw the mischievous look on my face. His eyes widened for a fracture of a second, but that's before I roughly press my lips against his.

The kiss didn't start romantic and grow into a passionate one, it started rough and full of lust. Immediately he started groping me, going straight down to my butt. He's an ass kind of guy.

I tugged at his top while we made out to try and make him get the hint, and he did. He broke the cliche for a second and tugged his shirt of from the back of the neck. We both went straight away back into the kiss, I opened my mouth to allow his tongue inside, and moaned quietly as I felt his bulge grow against my stomach. While this happened I rubbed my leg, which was up against his, with more and more urgency.

I pulled away this time, and he whined slightly.

"Need you, baby, please." He whined, and I nodded dumbly. I knew we wouldn't go all the way right then but I decided to do something we hadn't done, dry humping. I pushed him down on my bed, where we were watching some horror movie, while he lifted his head up I teasingly lifted my top over my head, biting my lip as I did so.

"Fuck." He muttered, also biting his lip.

I decided to also take off my jeans, as it would have been easier to do so then rather than later when we'd be more in the moment. His eyes widened even more when he saw me pull them off.

"Y-you wanna...you wanna go all the way?" He asked, I shook my head quickly.

"Can we do something similar to that though? But not all the way." I tried to hint at what I wanted, and he nodded quickly.

"Y-yeah." He muttered.

I climbed on top of him, legs either side, straddling his waist. Through the three layers of clothing that were between us, I could already feel how hard he was.

"I won't be able to control myself if I take off my jeans." He muttered, I nod in agreement as I angled my head slightly to deepen the kiss. At the same time I slowly started to grind my hips over Luke's.

"F-faster." He moaned, and I nodded in agreement. The friction from his jeans teased me, and every time I grind at a different angle, I felt urged to go faster.

"Oh, yes baby girl, g-go faster for daddy." He murmured. I always thought that girls calling their boyfriends daddy was weird, but hearing the way Luke said it made it sound so hot.

"Oh my god, yes daddy." I moaned loudly.

"I'm close." He told me, rolling his hips so that they met mine at the right angle.