Chapter 33

"Mom, this is Faith." Luke says to the lady that is obviously Luke's mum. She looks me up and down, but smiles brightly all the same.

"Hello Faith, call me Liz." She puts her hand out and I shake it.

"Hi, sorry about this." I gesture awkwardly to me standing here and she frowns.

"What?" She asks, obviously confused.

"Sorry I'm here, I should have waited. I don't know why I didn't wait." I laugh awkwardly and Luke grabs my hand.

"No you shouldn't have waited." He reassures, grinning brightly. I smile a small smile towards him and then turn back to Liz.

"I should go." I murmur,

"You're fine to stay. If you make Luke happy then you must be amazing." She smiles lightly at me.

"Thank you." I say gratefully and then watch her figure disappear through the doorway.

"Sleep with me." Luke whispers, clutching my hand and dragging me towards the band. I know Luke meant it innocently but I feel my cheeks flare up all the same.

He lifts up the covers and moves in and I follow after. I turn so that I am facing him, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispers, I half smile at him and nod. He full on grins at me, enough so that his right dimple pops out.

"I am in love with you." He whispers and I hum in response as I feel the weight of sleep drag me down.

"I love you too. More than you'll know." I yawn, my voice thick with sleep.

I've never wanted to sleep with someone, in the most innocent sense, until right there. I could here our heart beats beating in time and our limbs caught up in one another like a maze. Our breaths mingled and intertwined as we both slept, just like how I felt, intertwined with Luke, like I was now whole.

I feel my eyelids flutter as I slowly rise from my slumber. I'm alone. I feel sudden loneliness until I see the bathroom door open and Luke emerges wearing a towel over his lower half. Flat haired Luke is probably my religion now.

"Hey, babe." He hums, digging into one of his draws for clothes. I feel my heart leap at this simple pet name.

"Hmmm..." I hum back, contempt with just laying here in Luke's bed and watching the world go by. I wouldn't have to deal with any stress, no sadness, just laying here.

"Shit, what day is it?" I ask Luke, sitting bolt right up.

"Friday." He frowns at my shocked expression.

"What's up?" He asks bewildered.

"It's my parents funeral on Sunday, I need to leave tonight!" I express my problem by frustratedly dragging my hands through my hair.

"I need to go and pack, I'll come back though, I promise." I tell him, jumping up and making a hasty exit, prior to this he grabs my wrist and pecks my lips. I blush and fumble my way out.

***
I've had so much writers block hahhaahah sorry.

I wanna start making these Author notes a regular thing bc I wanna express my views w/ my readers. Not that they're many. But yeah :-)

-Rebecca x