Time to Go

Xavier
We went to the the dining room of prince Alterna's castle to have breakfast. The foods served to us were delicious but not what we were used to. We had congee, fried rice, ham, and scrambled eggs. We all took our seats in the beautiful golden chairs near the long rectangular silver table. Prince Alterna took the seat at the north  of the table.

"Everyone, before we eat, I have something to tell you," He paused then continued, "Eternal Mountain can now be accessed, so by late afternoon all of you should go there. If you don't go, the entrance to the place will be sealed. Please prepare yourselves before leaving this place. You can no longer come back here."

We each had our own reaction to what he said, then we started to eat. After having breakfast, we all made sure that we didn't leave anything important. We still had time, so I told my friends about the library but only Alessandro seemed interested. I rang the bell in my room. It had a soft ring. Someone knocked on the door so I opened it up. A brown haired maid appeared.

"What do you need?"
"Can you escort us to the library?"
She nodded then said, "Sure but please follow me closely."

Alessandro and I followed her and after some time, we arrived there. Once we were inside, the maid sat on one of the chairs. Alessandro was impressed with the library.

"This is a bookworm's dream come true!" Alessandro exclaimed.
He looked around the shelves of books so I did that as well. After what seemed to be hours, the maid told us that we must leave the library.

"Late afternoon is coming, so please get ready to leave Prince Alterna's castle. Follow me to go back to your room."

We did as we were told and we were in our room after a while. Our royal companions were ready and so is our other friends so we got ready, too. We all said our farewells to Prince Alterna and thanked him for his hospitality.