First Things First...

Hello, anonymous readers! This is my first time to write a story. If you have ideas on how to improve the chapters, please use constructive criticism. _____________________________________________________________________________

Long ago, there were four princes. They belonged to different kingdoms, and each one had a meaning to it.

Kingdom Esperanto - The strongest kingdom among the four. They are known to have a never give up attitude. This is located in the north west.

Kingdom Valiente - They are known to be courageous. They make the best weapons. This is located at the south west.

Kingdom Tranquillo - They are known to be calm, whatever the situation. This is located at the north east.

Kingdom Gallante - They are known to have a good strategy during battle. This is located at the south east.

However, these aren't the only kingdoms that were known. Each kingdom has their supporting branches. If one of these is missing, it would affect the basic kingdom who owns it.

Grace elementary school is a place where princes, princesses and magic users study in. This school was especially made near for kingdoms near to Esperanto and Valiente. The school has five floors, with a wide, beautiful green roof. The doors were made out of high-class wood, designed with pure silver, and the door knobs made out of pure gold. On the ground floor, there is a garden. The rooms were made to handle thirty students, including the teacher. There is a library with books from all over the land. There are books about history, mathematics, science, language, magic, a few fiction books, and many more. The clinic is a bit small, with some chairs and a glass table on the upper side, cabinets containing various medicine and tools on the middle left side, a bathroom on the bottom right side, a bed next to the cabinets, and a drawer for containing important health papers. The faculties for different subject teachers are separate. For the principal's office, it has a few chairs and a big table. On its sides are drawers to store files such as records. Comfort rooms for girls and boys are located at odd numbered floors.

Hope School is especially made for kingdoms near to Tranquilo and Gallante. The school has ten floors, with an elegant blue roof. The doors are sliding doors to prevent being locked in. The rooms are made to handle thirty students, including the teachers. The faculties for different subject teachers are separate. There is a big library that contains books all over the land; except the books there are selected carefully. For reference materials, they would only select the best of the best, a book that contains pretty much everything, and a nice font style. However, this is not applicable to math, history, and science books; many students borrow these books too often. There are a lot of poems, many fiction books, a big dictionary, and etc. The clinic is huge, with some chairs and tables on the right, cabinets on the middle left, a bathroom, drawers next to the table containing health history of students, and two beds for injured patients. The principal's office has a window on the centre, a chair and a table, some flowers on the drawers located on the left, and another room used for the counselling room. Comfort rooms for boys and girls are located evenly numbered floors.