Reunion

Author

Once Storm Rayleef was done, he went out of the cave and smelled different aromas of flowers. He saw his friends looking around the area.
"Hey Storm, come here!" shouted Alessandro.
He came near to him and when Alessandro pointed at the lake, he could see his reflection clearly.
"It's so clear...!" mumbled Storm.
"They say that your soul can switch with another soul in the Spirit Kingdom if you swim in there," said Xavier.
"Interesting..." Storm mumbled once more.
"I don't believe in that," said Hiro.
"You should take it seriously, it's not a joke." Xavier firmly said.
"I'm still swimming," Hiro said, "And no one can stop me!"
He was about to jump in the lake when there was a magical force stopping him.
"You shouldn't swim there, your highness," said Wizard Flair.
"Aww, come on! It's hot here!" yelled Hiro.
"Well, you must take heed of what Xavier has said!" scorned Wizard Shimura.
"Fine..." Hiro said in a defeated tone.
Wizard Flair lowered her staff slowly, which resulted to her gently placing Hiro down on the ground.

Xavier

I'm glad everyone's here. We've decided to take a rest in this place called Soul Lake. There are lots of fruit trees and flowers here. I wonder if we could drink some of the water in this lake...when I looked at Hiro, he had a mischievous smile.
"Hey, Xavier..." he trailed off, "Want to take a dip?"
"Wha-" before I could even finish, he pushed me hard to the lake.I frantically moved my arms and legs. My companions noticed and some of them screamed in shock.

"Why did you do that?!" shouted Wizard Shimura angrily, "He can't swim!"
"What?!" Hiro said, surprised.
"Get him out!" yelled Alessandro.
Before anyone could jump in to save me, I was already deep in the water.

Xander

When I opened my eyes, I saw the sun. Then, when I looked around, I saw Hiro, Shimura and others I didn't know were looking at me. They were arranged in a circle.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Xavier, I'm so sorry I pushed you, it was just a prank!" Hiro quickly blurted out.
"Xavier? I'm Xander, Hiro."
Everyone looked at each other in a puzzled way.
"You're just bluffing, right Xavier?" The orange haired prince asked.
"No, I'm serious, I'm Xander! Xavier is..."
Oh no, It can't be...
"I need to go back in the lake."
"Xavier, no." said Wizard Shimura.
"Shimura, it's me, Xander!"
"I don't believe you," he replied.
"I'll prove it to you."

I focused on turning to my Ecaprio T. Forme and I succeeded. The flame in me made my armor of fire. They all gasped. I was about to take a step when I felt pain. It immediately made my flames disappear, and I was back to normal.
"Will going back to the lake solve the switch?" asked Wizard Shimura.
"Most likely," I replied.
"I have a better idea," said the orange haired Prince, "Drinking some of the lake's water can cancel the switch."
He seemed to be holding a V-shaped device that showed holograms.
"What's your name? And what's that device?" I asked him.
"My name is Alessandro Kururugi, prince of Kingdom Gallante. This is a Holomessenger. It can search for and transfer information to another device like itself. You're Xavier's older brother?"
I nodded my head.
"Just to let you know," he said, "Going back to the lake will just cause more switches with other souls. Thus, the body that is switched will just gain fatigue."
"Thanks for telling me, Alessandro."
I went near to the lake and used my brother's hands to scoop and drink some of the water.

Xavier

I find myself drinking some of the water. It tasted sweet. I then looked back at my companions and asked, "So, what happened?"
"Before we tell you, let me ask," said Rayleef, "What did you feel earlier?"
"I felt like I was sleeping. I couldn't move myself at all."
"That explains how a soul can freely do whatever he or she wants," Wizard Shimura said to himself.
They told me what happened and later, I talked to Hiro.
"I didn't mean it, it was just a harmless prank!" said Hiro.
"What if Xander wasn't the soul I switched with? What would you do?" I angrily said.
"I'm sorry, Xavier. I promise to never do it again."
"Ok," I paused, "I forgive you. Just keep that promise."
He nodded, then pointed at the fruit trees.

"Let's get some fruit!"
I put my hands to my hips. "No! Let's ask for our guardians' help."
"Ok," he dejectedly said.
I asked for Wizard Shimura's help and he easily picked the fruits for each of us.
"Anything else you want me to do, Prince Xavier?" Wizard Shimura asked.
"No more, thank you."
He talked with the other guardians while we ate our juicy fruits.