Two Princes, One Princess

Xavier

While Xander had his fieldtrip, we had a special program going on. Today, we are going to meet the students in Tranquilo and Gallante.The rules were announced, and the program began. Hiro was so excited that he left me alone at some point.

“Um…excuse me, but are you Xavier Rain?”

I turned to the one speaking and answered yes.

“My name is Alessandro Kururugi, prince of Gallante.”

He had orange hair, black eyes, wore a red jacket with a yellow collar and Angel design when closed, a white shirt worn before the jacket, red pants with a yellow line design, and white shoes.

“You know Hiro? He told me about you one time.”

“Ah, yes. Hiro is my friend. Oh, and by the way, this is Storm Rayleef, prince of Tranquillo.”

Storm had black hair, violet eyes, a brown shirt with some parts having leafy designs on it, half sleeves which were leafy green, brownish red pants, and blue shoes.

“It is nice to meet you. Please, call me by my family name, Rayleef.”

“Well, if that’s what you prefer, I will call you by that.”

“Xavier, where’s Hiro?”

“He got so excited, we got separated at some point. Anyway, Rayleef, how long have you known Hiro?”

“How long I’ve known him… let’s say a year ago.”

“Xavier, if you don’t mind, can we start to find Hiro?”

“It’s fine with me.”

We started searching on our current floor, however, we didn’t find him. We searched at the third and fourth floor, but still no luck. We went to the fifth floor and saw him there. The fifth floor was the roof. He was looking at the bottom.

“Hiro, what are you doing here?”

He turned around and calmly replied, “Feeling the wind and observing people.”
“Are you sure that’s Hiro? He seems very different from the last time we saw him.” Rayleef whispered.

“Anyway…” He turned to my direction. “Let’s test our skills, Esperantonian prince!”

“Test our skills with what?”

He looked around and picked up two thin wooden sticks. He throwed me one and I caught it.

“The first one to hit the opponent with the stick wins. Shall we start?”

I hesitated for a moment, but eventually agreed. The game started, and Hiro started first, nearly hitting me at top speed. I gathered my momentum and tried to hit him, but he swiftly avoided my stick. Was he always this quick…? The game continued on until we were getting tired. At this point, he managed to hit me. The game has ended and Hiro won.

“I never knew you can endure such a situation.”

“And I never knew you could move so fast!”

“Esperantonian prince, I might as well tell you who I truly am.” He whispered something to himself and smoked covered him quickly. The smoke cleared a few seconds later, and it was actually a princess who was playing with me the whole time! She had brown hair and amber eyes. She also weared a black dress and shoe. “My name is Alicia Speed, princess of the Ninja Kingdom. May I have your name?”

“My name is Xavier Rain, prince of Esperanto.”

“Nice name. Not only that, but your performance overall in combat is above average. Continue to improve your skills, and you may be able to reach my speed.”