Room of Responsibility

At the top if your screen is an Ecaprio V. drawing. If you have come this far, please vote and comment. It takes just a second to hit that star.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hiro

I looked around me. I only saw violet crystal walls on every direction. Where did they go? They wouldn't ditch me here, right...?

"Welcome to the Room of Responsibility!" A deep voice said.

I saw a blue bird with green eyes on the right crystal wall.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am Clawgrok. It is my job to test princes and princesses."
"Do you know where my friends and royal partner is?"
"Your friends are in different rooms while your Royal Partner is at the entrance of the cave. Are you ready for the test?"
"Why should I do the test?"
"If you want to exit this place, then take the test. But if you want to stay here forever, then don't."

I narrowed my eyes at it. I am forced to take this test? Just great. I GREATLY dislike tests.
I grumpily said, "Fine, I'll take the test. Just make sure I really get out of here."
It nodded then said, "Your test is to help someone recover their lost thing before it can never be found again. You may use your ability, but refrain from doing it so many times. Otherwise you fail the test."

Every crystal wall flashed blue, so I closed my eyes. Opening my eyes again, I was in the training area of my castle. I saw a blue haired man with violet colored eyes training with another man, who had green hair and brown colored eyes. They both had wooden swords and I saw them swinging the swords and hitting them strongly. After some time, the sword of the green haired man was knocked out.

"You did well, Krom," said the green haired man.
"You too, Gerard," said the blue haired man.
I never had seen them before. Could they be warriors in training?
When Krom saw me, he said, "Your highness! We have something to ask of you!"
"What is it?" I replied.
"Can you accompany us in going to the village?"
"Why?"
"My daughter wants to see you. It has been her dream to meet you ever since she was little."
"Ok, but don't make the visit too long."
"Thank you for your time, Prince Hiro."
"We'll leave by our Ecaprios," replied Gerard.

Once we left by Ecaprios, we headed to a small brown house. There were flowerpots near the door. Krom got off from his Ecaprio and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door was opened by a girl with blue hair and yellow colored eyes. When she saw me, she smiled and went out to come near me.
"Prince Hiro! I finally get to see you!"
She looked around ten years old. I noticed she wore a stainless necklace with a heart shaped ruby on the center.

"Please, come in. I know it is not much, but my father worked hard to get this house."
I entered the place and I saw pictures of Krom and her together. There was one picture on the wall that had a woman with brown hair and yellow colored eyes.
"Is that your mother?"
She nodded sadly. "She isn't here anymore."
I understood what she meant and I said symphatisingly, "I am sorry for your lost."
"It's ok, now that you're here. Just seeing you today has made my day."
She grinned, revealing some teeth missing.

"Now Krissa, he won't be staying long here, so make the most out of his stay," said Krom.
"Ah, ok," she quickly said, "Your highness, please sit down while I prepare our food."
I nodded and sat down on a chair near their white table. Krom sat down next to me.
"What is your job, Krom?"
"I work as a farmer by day and a royal guard by night."
Now I know why he was training in our castle. The food has not yet arrived so I decided to ask more questions.
"Where does Krissa study?"
"She studies at Claire Elementary school."
"Is she doing well?"
"Yes. She's doing great. She always has A+s on her report card, although..."
"Food is ready!" announced Krissa.

The food she served was a ham sandwich. We ate then I remembered what he said.
"Although what?"
Krom swallowed his food before he spoke, "She's being bullied by some of her classmates."
Bullied? That's mean.
"Father, he doesn't need to know that!" Krissa whined.
"Why not? I could help you." I replied.
"Thank you, but I can handle it."
"Does her teacher know?"
"They do, but they couldn't do enough to prevent them from bullying her," Krom glumly said.
"Prince Hiro, why is your hair covering your left eye?" Krissa curiously asked.
"Oh, my left eye was damaged years ago."
"May I see it?"
I moved my hair away from my left eye and she gasped.