Happy Birthday, Big Brother Xander!

Above is the male Shibusaito. If you are enjoying this story, please vote and comment :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier

Today is Xander’s birthday! I quickly gave the card to my brother after breakfast.

“Happy birthday, big brother Xander!”

“A card for me? ‘May everything go well with you, always’ Ooh! Such an inspirational yet simple message! Thanks for the card, Xavier. I will treasure this.”

He gave me a pat on the head, and was greeted by our parents next.

“Xander, come with us, we have a special gift for you. Xavier, lead the way!” 

I showed the way to the garden, and Xander was very excited. I showed the hand signal for executing the special event. A second later, chairs and tables appeared out of nowhere. We sat, and Shimura appeared next to Xander.

“Happy birthday, prince Xander.”

Xander smiled, and Shimura casted a spell, and before we know it,
Shibusaitos were flying and doing a wonderful aerial dance.

(The body of a female is shaped like a dress, one part dark violet, one part light violet

(The body of a female is shaped like a dress, one part dark violet, one part light violet. They have a cap that is blue, at the end, a square that has a division of blue and red. Their eye color is blue, their skin color is yellow, and they have jeans and sleeves that are pink, and they have shoes that are violet. They also have wings, which they can retract.  The male have violet eyes and sleeves. They also seem to wear dresses, except that it is blue and light blue in the middle, and less pointy. They have a cap that is green, with a cross on the end. They have jeans that are violet, and they also have yellow skin and retractable wings. They both are human-like.)

After the dance, the Shibusaitos gave a wonderful bracelet to Xander. It had an opal in the middle, a ruby on the left, and a sapphire on the right. Xander was very happy. He stood up, and walked towards Shimura.

Xander

The gift was very beautiful! I have to thank wizard Shimura! 

“Wizard Shimura, thank you for the gift!”

“I’m glad that you appreciated it, prince Xander.”

I was so happy that suddenly, my Ecaprio T. leader appearance showed. Every part of me changed.

“X-Xander! What…how…?”

“Xavier, it’s time I tell you about this. I have been chosen as the leader of the Ecaprio Ts. so, I have the power of fire. There’s no need to be alarmed.”

“I see…whoa…big brother, you look older and taller than usual.”

“Well, in the spirit world, everyone ages faster there. A day spent there would be an hour here, and a week there would be a day spent here. Xavier, come here, but not so close that you get burned.”

He followed what I asked him to do, and I gave him a gift.

“Thanks! But…it’s not my birthday yet.”

“I want to celebrate your birthday in the spirit world’s time and in earth’s time. Come on, open it up.”

“A fire- ice sword? How did you keep the fire in ice?”

“I asked another Ecaprio T. leader to help me with this. I lead the south west, while she leads the north east, meaning she has the power of ice. That weapon we made is called Flash Frost sword.  It can cut through anything, and can burn and freeze an opponent. If anyone else wields this, he or she will quickly be burned or frozen.  Meaning, it is the most powerful and dangerous of all weapons.”

Xavier’s eyes sparkled when he heard this. 

“There’s more! You can make it appear and disappear anytime you want. To do this, think of it appearing and disappearing in your hand. Let’s try doing this.“

Xavier did well in on making it disappear. However, he was having a hard time on making it reappear again. 

“Let’s try a position. Raise your hand high and grip like there’s a sword there.”

The position worked. Xavier was very happy.

“Wait, big brother. It’s your birthday today. You should be the one most happy here. Let’s go back to your celebration.”

I chuckled. By this time, I reverted back to my normal self. When I went back to my seat, I saw a big birthday cake with rainbow icings and candles on top.  

“Happy birthday, Xander!” My parents said in a cheery tone.

“Make a wish, Xander.” Our mother said.

I thought for a second then blew out the candles. My wish was to have a prosperous year. We sliced the cake and distributed it. It was very tasty, the taste becoming different each time I took a bite. It was the most memorable birthday so far.

Shimura

I’m glad everything went well. I was about to sleep when the king summoned me for a meeting.

“Wizard Shimura, Xander is now thirteen. Do you know what that means?”

I pondered on this for a few minutes. I wasn’t really good in studying the behavioral changes in an Esperantonian.

“If I am correct, this has something to do with insanity?”

The king nodded. “It’s about the Darkening Phase. It can cause a person to become clingy and psychotic. I don’t want that to happen. Can you prevent this?”

“Behavioral changes can’t be completely prevented, but I will try my best to come up with a potion that will suppress this.”

“Since you monitor Xander, I want you to take notes on these. There are four stages of the Darkening Phase. First is extreme confidence in using weapons. Second is fascination with blood and numbness to attacks. Third is being extremely attached to someone and killing a target brutally   which causes the person’s eyes to be dull eyed. Fourth, where an Esperantonian can never recover, super strength and insanity. Normally, this phase lasts for three months. But for some cases, it can last for two or six months. As much as possible, don’t let it reach to the third stage. I don’t want to lose him.”

I nodded, and that was the end of our meeting.