United As One

Arcenciel Prodigium

The Heaven Crystal shooted four different colors at once in my kingdom. This means a group of people need my help. For years, I have been helping people, normal or royal. I wonder...who are they now?
The crystal showed me who they were: the four princes of the basic kingdoms.
Their wish was to seal the Nightmare King and restore peace to all of the kingdoms affected by him. They chose the right solution by activating the Heaven Crystal. Now, it is my turn to do my duty. I teleported to their location and stood at the top of the Heaven Crystal. I gave my power to it.

The Four Princes as One

I saw colors of the rainbow before seeing my surroundings. I was in a twister of colorful lights so I walked out of it. Looking back at it, I saw the area of the Heaven Crystal covered in a rainbow light. I could feel the confused thoughts of four people, which became silent upon realizing they are now me.

A different version of Prince Arcenciel Prodigium.

I knew what I had to do: seal the Nightmare King and restore peace. I felt something enter this sacred mountain. The prescence of an enemy.
It was the Nightmare King.
He was able to enter by the walls and once he saw me, he seemed to be shocked. He seemed to ask himself a question which I heard.
"Why did I arrived late? I know I was here early...unless..." he paused then said angrily, "That prince...he fixed my mess!"
I looked at him and I knew who did it. I smiled then said to him, "In the words of that prince, 'Cheating people don't win'."
He looked at me and seemed to show a bit of fear. He hid it well in a few seconds. He summoned his shadow sword. I summoned my sword of light. It shined in the colors of the rainbow.
"We can do this the easy or hard way," I paused to be in a fighting stance then continued, "Your choice."