Combining

Author

Once they saw each others' message, Alessandro decided to look around the room. He tried the door but it won't open, so he texted them about it.
A: The door in my room won't open. Try opening yours then let's talk about it.
Each of them tried to open the door in their own way but couldn't open it.
H: My door won't open.
S: Me too...
X: Also me.
Alessandro decided to look closer in the room.
There's a circle on the ground here...I wonder if it will open the door?
Alessandro decided to stand on the middle of the circle. It started to light up, so he sent them another message by using the Holomessenger.
A: Try standing on the circle, it might open the door.
Each of them did it and the circle on the ground lit up. They tried to send each other messages but they couldn't move their body. Each one of them felt dizzy and blacked out.

Alessandro

"Prince Alessandro!"
I heard Wizard Flair shouting. When I looked back, I was shocked.
My body was lying on the floor.

Hiro

I feel...light.
"Prince Hiro! Wake up!"
When I looked back, I was surprised. How am I still alive?! I looked at my hands and they were a transparent green. I looked around me and saw thru the walls that Storm Rayleef panicking.

Storm Rayleef

H-how is this happening?! I darted my gaze to Sir Esper and to my body, then to the door. I saw it was opened.

Xavier

Ok, don't get afraid...there must be a reason for this...
"Xavier, can you hear me? The door is opened!"
I searched for the source of the voice and found out it was Storm.
"Yes, I hear you. How's the others?"
"I'm over the fright," Alessandro said weakly.
"This is scary...the door is opened though, maybe we should go in it?" Hiro asked.
I noticed that we were transparent colored. Alessandro was brown, Storm was violet, Hiro was green and I was blue. I could see them thru the walls. We nodded in response and then went thru the respective doors. Once we were inside, I saw the most beautiful thing: the heaven crystal. It was a big crystal changing colors every second. There was one circle on each side of the crsytal, totalling to four circles. Each had the same color of the previous circle so we stood on the same color. Once we were all in our places, the crsytal began to shine blue, green, violet then brown. The circles lit up and light covered my surrounding; then I heard an angelic voice.
Do not fear. This is the answer to have peace in all of your kingdoms. Let your mind run free to think of good things only. Thinking otherwise will cancel the combining.
I was not sure what the last thing meant but I did it anyway, then I felt myself feel sleepy.