Alessandro's Path

Alessandro

Wizard Flair and I entered the red path and once we were inside, a yellow energy barrier closed the only entrance and exit. The room was square; the walls with different shades of red. It had enough space for the both of us. There was no other place to enter so I looked closely around the area for anything that could lead to another room. There was a circle button hidden in the front wall so I pushed it and we heard something rumbling. The front wall had white carved words slowly rising out of it.
It read: Succeed in all trials to enter the special room
When I looked at the left wall, the surface became mirror-like and it showed nine reflections of me. In the middle of the wall which didn't reflect me, it had carved black words.
It read: Choose one that represents you
I looked at the reflections carefully. After some testing, I chose reflection nine by touching the part of the wall that showed it. The wall shined bright so I covered my eyes. Once it stopped shining, I removed my hand from my eyes and saw the mirror wall with a full body reflection of me. The carved black words now moved to the top.
It read: Copy all reflection's moves
My reflection showed a salute so I did that. The next position was giving a bow so I copied it. The third position was the right hand waving so I did it. The fourth position was the head looking at the wall while in sideview so followed. The reflection turned to front view then showed me a smile. I was about to copy it when my reflection faded. The wall flashed yellow then the surface became an entrance. We entered it and the room had golden walls. The entrance was blocked by a yellow energy barrier. There was a silver door with an onyx doorknob in the far front of the room and a brown circle in the middle of the floor. I checked my Holomessenger and saw messages from the three of my friends.
I sent a message: I'm in the golden room now, it's good we're complete.