Wizard Shimura

Hello everyone! Update is finally here! The story goes on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier

It has been a few days since Xander returned to our kingdom. However, he seems to be troubled. I've been asking him about what is bothering him, but he doesn't want to tell me. Oh, and there's a wizard in our castle. He seems to follow Xander always. He has red hair, and his right eye is only visible. His eye color is purple, and he wore a lavender coat. The bottom part of the coat had fire like designs. The sleeves were very long, reaching until his wrist. On the center, there is a star like design which is yellow. He also carries a staff of some sort that has a design of the Oracion on top.

Xander

I've been leading the Ecaprio T.s and honing my powers in my dreams. This should be a good thing, since a week there would be a day here, although it uses most of my energy in the real world. So, when I wake up, I only recover little energy, and this makes me tired a lot faster. I've been trying my best to stay up, but sometimes, I would fall asleep and I wouldn't wake up for a long time. Florentino told me that they tried every method to wake me up, but nothing worked. He said I slept at most eight hours, and the minimum would be five. Our teachers were concerned about me, and told it to my parents. My mother, the queen of Esperanto, hired a wizard named Shimura to help me with this. He's currently twenty years old. He would cast spells on me in order to regain my strength and prevent me from sleeping on off times. His voice was very gentle, but not so soft. It was working, but today, I feel very tired, and his spells seems to be not working. I just hope that I will be able to last until the end of the day...

Shimura

I have started serving prince Xander. He also has a younger brother, named Xavier. Today, prince Xander will be practicing on his role in the school play. As usual, I had to go with him wherever he goes, like school. The royal school allowed me to come with him, just as long as I stay quiet. He practiced with other princes and princesses in the classroom. His role was a wizard which served a bratty princess. He did well, although there were some mistakes along the way. Then, I noticed something strange. His eyes turned blank.

Xander

I hear voices. My vision got dark. Ecaprios...those were the ones bugging me.

Ecaprio 1:"We need your help, Xander."

"I'm doing something very important. Regardless, what is the problem?"

Ecaprio 2:"We are running out of food, and there are some people reducing our kind. I hope you can help us."

"The food supply would eventually run out. Try animals instead. "

E1:"We can't. The souls of animals aren't as filling as human souls. The only way we could do it is to get it from live ones."

"You can't do that! There are some that are really kind! I suggest you take the corrupt ones instead."

E2:"That's a nice idea, but, what if it is still not enough to feed us all?"

"Grr. Then Eliminate useless Ecaprios T.s!"

E1:"But...they're also important."

"WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF FOOD RIGHT? WELL SACRIFICES HAVE TO BE MADE, OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL SUFFER!"

Then, they disappeared. Suddenly, I heard something fell.

Shimura

Prince Xander was saying things, as if he was speaking to someone. His friends tried to snap him out of it, but it didn't work. After a few minutes, he collapsed. I immediately took him to the clinic.