Going to Eternal Mountain

Xavier

We started going to Eternal Mountain. The place we were currently in had different types of flowers.

"We're in the right place," Wizard Shimura said.
"I agree," Wizard Flair said, "These flowers tell us we're near Eternal Mountain."

Before we went into the entrance of the mountain, there was an energy barrier of changing colors. There were carved words on the right side of the wall.

It read: "Only those with pure intentions can enter."

We went in the entrance and all of us were able to go in. The energy barrier faded and turned into a wall. No going back now...the cave inside this mountain had colorful walls. It also had many paths. We took notice of the carved words on the left side of the wall before the paths.

"There is no wrong path, only difficult and easy ones."

For the first four paths, there were different colored walls with each one. The first far left was blue colored, the second left was black colored, the third right was white colored and the fourth far right was colored red. There was a sign in the middle of the room.

It read: "Only by twos, more will not work."

We decided to settle on who goes where. For the blue path, Hiro and sir Renaldo will enter, for the black path, Storm and sir Esper will enter, the white path I decided that me and Wizard Shimura will enter and the red path Alessandro and Wizard Flair will enter. We brought our communication devices, the Holomessenger, but it does not work right now.

"There must be some interference. If we do meet up and our devices work, we should send a message telling what state we are in. Everyone clear on that?" Alessandro asked.

We all nodded then headed to our respective paths.