Hiro's Path

Hiro

Once we went in the blue path, a blue energy barrier closed off the entrance. There was only one path before us, but it seems hours have passed and we seemed to be going in a circle.

"Maybe we're missing something?" Sir Renaldo asked me.

I looked at the place around me. I took note of the upper part of the walls. It had only blue as its color but when I took another look, it seemed to have different shades of blue. There was a slightly dark shade which looked like a square so I placed my hand on it and it shined brightly for a second. Carved words in black appeared.

It read: Patience is the key. Keep moving.

I didn't understand its message, but sir Renaldo had a knowing look.
"If we keep going straight, maybe we'll reach the end? That's what it says to me, Prince Hiro."

I nodded and we kept moving. I was getting tired so I stopped and checked my Homessenger. It still had static so I didn't look at it for a long time.

"I hope we're near, because I'm getting tired," I said to sir Renaldo.

He nodded in reply and we continued walking. Some time later we saw light. We hurried and soon enough, we were in a room with golden walls. There was a silver door with an emerald keyhole in front of us. There was a green circle in the bottom middle of the room. The hole behind us was blocked by a yellow energy barrier. I opened my Holomessenger and smiled once it was working, but only in text though.
I typed and sent a message to everyone: Got out from blue path, now in a golden room.