A Special Day

Xavier

    A few days had passed and my friendship with Hiro has increased. How did we do that, you ask? We started to use some of our time during dismissal. We talked about our day, different kind of students we had bumped into and several more. However, we only use up fifteen minutes so we can go home early.

Friday, dismissal time

“Xavier, have you heard about the 'Calm Prince’?"

“No. Could you tell me all about it?"

"His name is Storm Rayleef. He's from kingdom Tranquillo."

"Is he the one who studies in a different school?"

"Yes, that's him. How did you know?"

“Well, people were talking about him so...I obtained information."

"How about Alessandro Kururugi?"

"That prince I do not know."

"He studies in the same school as Rayleef does. He's known to be very smart."

"Hiro, how come you know so much about them?"

"I once bumped into them, and they introduced themselves."

He told me how that I should just see them myself so I can fully know how they looked. After all, words cannot describe every single thing you see.

"Thanks for sharing, Hiro. I obtained a lot of information today. But, what exactly is the name of the school they are studying in?"

"Hmm… I think its Hope elementary school."

I said thanks and bid good-bye to my friend, Hiro. As usual, another week has passed quickly. But before I even started walking he grabbed my arm.

"What is it, Hiro?"

"I was thinking...could you show me where your castle is? I'll show too."

"Well, ok. But I'm not sure with my parents yet."

"Don't worry! I'll explain it to them! But for now, please show me!"

I hesitated for a moment. "Fine...I'll show you where I live."

"Yay! Let's go!" He started to head for the stairs. I stopped him even before he went down.

"You're so rash, Hiro. I highly suggest you wear a disguise so you don't get caught."

"Oops! I forgot about that..." He started digging for a disguise in his backpack. He did find one and quickly put it on. It was a coat with a large hood, with some portions violet and yellow. "Ready!"

While we were going to my kingdom, we chat about a lot of things.

“Hiro, about the intensive class, is there a way to transfer to the regular class?”

“Hmm…other students in the higher level say you can, but you have to have a good reason for transferring. However, that depends on the parents, and my parents says no.”

“Oh…if it’s like that, I guess you have to hope for the best, huh?”

“Yes, that’s how it is.”

Once we reached there, I showed him many things.

"Hiro, I would like you to meet someone. Wait here."  He gave me a nod.

I ran to Xander's room. He looks like me except he has red eyes and black hair.

"Excuse me, brother, can you come with me?"

"Is it important?" He held a book in his hands and was reading.

"I want to introduce you to my friend."

He stopped reading and got up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Well...alright."

"Thanks, Xander!"

While we were walking, he asked questions about my friend. I answered all of them.

"Our parents might get angry about this..."

"Can you keep this a secret?"

"I will. But next time, tell them."

We finally reached the place where Hiro waited.