chap 0.5

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"IZANA, you fucking piece of shit, are you seriously abandoning me?!"

The bleach blond guy with a pair of hanafuda earrings arranged the duffel bag, putting all the folded clothes inside. He is silent; hiding his sentiments. After learning that the people he treated as his family were not actually related to him, the damage is overwhelming.

"You will be living with Shinichiro starting today."

"I don't want to be with them, Izana. You are my only family and I will not leave you."

Izana stopped at what he's doing and turn his gaze to y/n.

"I am not your brother, biologically speaking."

"Huh?"

"I met mom and she told me everything. I... Am just a child of other man with a Filipino woman."

"That doesn't make sense. Maybe she is just saying that because she doesn't want us bothering her."

"Shinichiro confirmed it."

It made y/n unaware of what words to speak.

She just sat at the bed where the duffel bag is placed.

"The Sano family will gladly accept you."

"I don't care if you are not my real brother, Izana. You are all I have and need."

Izana made a decision that will hunt him on the nights coming.

"I will not stay with someone unrelated to me."

﹌﹌﹌ sewing threads ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

i rlly hope you liked it
sincerely sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors.

i rlly hope you liked itsincerely sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors