chap 12

AFTER beating 50 guys from the third division in a mere 10 minutes, Keisuke stood straight, holding a rod pointed at Kisaki. "Checkmate," he muttered. "... Kisaki."

It was the chance he's been wanting, the only chance he had. But the heavens are farther from giving him time to cherish the chance he have. Blood welled out of his smiling mouth, some flowing to his chin and some splattering to the ground.

"Baji..." All the strength you have left your body. You slowly walk towards him as if time turned slow.

Now kneeled, he tried his hardest to keep his consciousness, but failed by collapsing inevitably.

Chifuyu confronted Kisaki while you aided Keisuke. Taking out a handkerchief, you put pressure on his stab wound, before he loses more blood. Thinking straight and not getting distracted, because you only have one purpose more than anything.

"Kazutora!!!" Chifuyu's shout made you flinch.

"Kazutora really ain't messing around, isn't he?" Kisaki spat out of nowhere. "I see! SO he lured Baji into Valhalla so that he could catch him off guard!" He turned to his back. "Right, President? Y/n-san?"

Suddenly, you somehow felt flaring anger. Giving up on your self regulation, seeing Keisuke bleeding to life contributed to it. But mostly Kisaki's words are to blame.

"I wanted to kill you." Mikey muttered facing down. "For so long... I was gonna kill you as soon as you got out of juvie. But the one telling me not to...was Baji."

You didn't hear what Mikey has more to say. In a snap, your knuckled fist already met Kazutora's cheek. His body flew, lying to the ground.

The emotionless Mikey dealt with Hanma, declaring victory over them. Making everyone from Valhalla run away since their leader is already taken down.

Kazutora, on his knees, unable to stand. Using your leg force, you kick his head. He lied facing the sky with his arms open. You face him down, then stomp on his face, breaking his nose.

"This is what I should have done when you killed Shinichiro." You addressed. Pulling him up to continuously knee his face. No one dared stopping you.

"Y/N!!!" Only that made you stop. Keisuke is having a hard time walking towards your direction, so you took the honor of walking near him instead. "You got mad...for my sake. Thank you." His smile never fade even though the pain is stopping him from talking straight.

"Baji." You whispered. He pass by your statued posture.

"I...won't die. This wound ain't gonna kill me." He talked to Kazutora. "So don't worry about it, Kazutora."

You know him more than anyone do. You know how he thinks. Before he can do it, you already understand what is about to happen.

"I..." You looked at the expected weapon, he grip tightly. "...won't die...by your hands!"

It happened so fast that no one was able to have a grasp of it. Even Keisuke. Even yourself.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ 2 years ago ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

There standing outside the Shibuya station is a tall guy with black hair and pupil. "Y/n!" He welcomed you with a tight hug.

"Hey." You sounded out of life but he understands too well why. 

"Emma and Mikey will be very happy to see you." He proactively inform you.

"Can I still visit Izana even if I live with you?" You questioned which had been bugging you since your arrival fro Yokohama.