chap 6

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"Mikey, you see, this fight is not just ruining your relationship with Draken. It is making Toman fall apart!" You explained to Mikey's childish mind on what they are causing.

"You are not involved in this, Y/n." He stormed the door open with his keys on his hands.

The two of you are shouting at each other on your way to Takemitchy's house to give him a visit after his hospitalization.

"Yes I am fucking involved. I am literally the current acting president of Toman. This is tiring Mikey, I am doing all the work so it won't split while you two are being stubborn!"

"If you are complaining then feel free to not care!"

"Can you even hear what you are saying?! You are so selfish! All you think about is what you want and what you like. I'm so done with your immaturity."

More shoutings came but was muffled by the raging sound of the CB250T.

You were about to knock at Takemitchy's door when it suddenly open revealing Draken. Luckily, your reflexes are fast so you easily dodged the door.

"Huh?" Mikey immediately asked at the sight of Draken. "The hell're you doin' here?"

Draken's forehead wrinkled hearing that. "Ah? More like, the hell're you doin' here?"

"Drop the shit, you two." You tried stepping in between them to stop the two but Mikey shove you away. If it hadn't been for your sturdy knees, you would've fall to the ground.

"I came to see how Takemitchy's doing." Mikey's forehead also strated wrinkling and his eyes are slightly bulging.

"So did I." Draken's expression remained.

"Huh? Takemitchy's my pal."

"Ah? Whaddya mean? You're my pal, right? Takemitchy."

"He's got nothing to do with you. Right, Takemitchy?"

"Back at him, right Takemitchy?"

"Move it. You're in my way, good-for-nothing."

"Ah? You move, shrimp."

Takemitchy tried to get in between two, only for Draken to grab his clothes threatening the guy.

One thing lead to another. Things got messier as the two continuously throw anything they lay their eyes on, at each other. The stuffs they threw were none other than Takemitchy's precious memories.

"You wanna finish this here?" Mikey challenged Draken when all the things he can throw are nowhere to be found onky broken pieces of it.

"Bring it on." Draken accepted not minding the mess they made.