chap 2

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

The atmosphere suddenly felt suffocating, seeing the seriousness between the guys. They literally look like a bunch of mafia bosses holding up a very confidential meeting.

"You guys know about this one biker gang..." Mikey broke the silence lingering in everyone, "...the Black Dragons?"

You noticed Kazutora twitched for somewhat hearing the gang's name. Your head slanted in confusion.

"I hear they're stone cold bastards." Draken looked at each one of you. "Three years above us, I think?" He stopped his eyes to Mikey.

"Yeah." Mikey then looked at Kazutora to ask him, "Why didn't you ask for our help, Kazutora?" He lowered his head because of what your brother just said. "Baji told me about it. You fought the Black Dragons alone, didn't you?"

Mitsuya exclaims after realizing that Kazutora do have scratches and bandages on his face, "Huh? Kazutora took on the Black Dragons?!"

"Kazutora does live on the Black Dragon's turf," Pah-chin also realized.

Draken nodded, understanding Mikey's intentions. "You planning to fight the Black Dragons, Mikey?" He walked towards the sitting and emotionless Mikey.

"Yup!" He answered energetically but his face is constant.

"What?! Didn't you say that they are years older than you then why would you dare fight them?" You interefered about their ridiculous plan.

"I know...that's why I want a just cause for taking them on." Mikey faced you and abruptly stood from the fence he sat at.

"I got an idea." Baji brilliantly announced. "Let's form...our own gang."

"A bunch of middle schoolers forming a gang. Can you guys even fight?" You want them to know reality showing a bit of concern though it sounded more understating.

Mikey answers, "Of course we can. Don't belittle you borther and his friends."

"As if that is reassuring enough." That made you roll your eyes and cross your arms. "Guess you have to count me in."

"You can fight?" Draken asked.

This time, it was you who felt underestimated making you raise a brow. "I am friends with people who got out from juvie and they taught me how to fight."

"Then the seven of us will be creating the gang...Sounds like fun to me!" Draken is finally convinced.

"I already decided our positions in the gang, too." Baji is so proud of this. He looked at Mikey. "Our leader, the stongest and most full of himself in the universe, Mikey!!"

"Tell me why do I completely agree with the second statement." Mitsuya joked making everyone laugh.

"Our vice leader, the dependable big bro type, Draken!" Baji proclaimed making Draken smile. "Our third-in-command, Mikey's newest bossy sister, Y/n-chan!"