chap 35

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

day 5

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

THE KITCHEN WAS...

Filled with laughter from Mitsuya who's ridiculing your flushed emotion seeing the tray of egg placed on top of the counter. He also find it amusing that you are actually glowing, even though the next task is going to be a chore. He gets it though, this is your first time cooking.

"Don't laugh." You playfully hit his shoulder but he proceeded on holding your wrist to stop you.

"How can I? That's so funny." He laughed. Rolling your eyes but still needed clarity.

"Are you really gonna let me cook?" You affirmed, not leaving the eggs on your sight.

"Yeah, it's just egg rolls though." He nodded.

You pressed your lips on a thin line forcibly surpressing your smile. "I haven't literally tried cooking anything because I'm always busy, so this is really making me so happy." You admitted. He ruffled your hair seeing your innocence on this area as something cute.

Mitsuya giggled back at teasing, instead of getting affected, you raised your middle finger to him.

He handed you a ginormous bowl that can still be cupped by your hand at the bottom. "Crack those eggs here." You did as he said, whilst he continued telling you the procedure.

Using the chop sticks, you beat the egg until the yolk mixes with the whites. On the other hand, Mitsuya is the one putting all the other things that needed to be put in it, like condiments and stuff.

"Now, do I pour it here?" You asked pointing at the frying pan on the electric stove.

"Not yet, the stove is not even open." It was so embarrassing how you didn't notice that. He twist the stove's switch to open.

"So, I should put it in already?" You asked with impatient eyes.

"No, we'll have to oil the pan." He did it.

"Do I pour it now?"

"Wait until it's hot."

You were pretty sure that anyone would be so done with your redundancy but you're glad that Mitsuya is so patient with you.