chap 25

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞playing: lady of namek∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

playing: lady of namek
∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

THE WIND IN PARIS...

Made contact with your exposed skin, uncovered by your silk slip dress. It made you sleepy, all of a sudden. Airpods plugged on your ears upon heading to the Musée d'Orsay.

Your eyes roam at the sculptures and paintings which you recognized some. People are lesser compared to the last time you visited the place. It never failed to fascinate you with the art works inside and the architecture of the museum itself.

A friend of yours set to meet with you at the place to catch up and talk business.

You are just vibing with the paintings and the music.

Until arriving in front of the sculpture that impressed you with its name. Making you intrigued with the origin of Fugit Amor. Gazing over the sculpture casted in bronze.

Staring at it for longer trying to internalize on the narration, the sculpture is trying to depict.

It captivated your interest, that you didn't notice that your eyes are in it more than you should. You tilted your head back to reality before deciding to leave the museum. The time reads 2:30 in the afternoon, which you randomly think as the perfect time to drink coffee. Partnering the caffeine with a book.

You received a message from Akari, telling that she will arrive in a few minutes. Telling her your whereabouts so she can fetch you. Akari is a friend of yours since middle school, who's now living in Paris as a fashion designer. She can actually be considered as your business partner, as she made projects with you throughout her career. In short, she is your personal fashion designer.

She did arrived afterwards, putting down her sunglasses to the table you occupied. "Hey! Did you explore the city already?"

"I haven't much yet. My brother is bombarding me with nonsensical calls since I woke up, but I did get to explore the museum." You stated, smiling a little despite your little whining.

"Just ignore him, and consider this a vacation for yourself." She advised, then left to get herself a coffee too. You closed the book to converse solely with her. She didn't took long and came back with a capuccino.

"I wish I can do that. You know that I went here for business, right?" You don't feel anything in particular about it though, so you think it is better not to complain.

"I figured." She shrugged her shoulder. "Regarding our supposed project, I don't think I can make your dress for your hotel opening. I can't fit it on my schedule, especially that I will be designing more dresses for the fashion week."

"What? But I thought you're free for this year, you said it yourself." You confirmed. She told you that she can accept the project, so you went all the way to Paris for your measuring and to collaborate idea with her.