chap 40 [ last ]

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

[ ♪ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♪ ]

2 minus 1 - vernon & joshua
bumalik ka na sa'kin - silent sanctuary

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

A YEAR HAS PASSED...

Since the incident. The Tenjiku higher ups were released on that night from jail after hiring the best lawyer in the country. Somehow, they managed to escape the bars with their alibis that completely invalidated the evidences against them. The police found out that the concerned citizen who tipped them about Tenjiku is Hanma Shuji, a fugitive, thus his words are deemed not credible.

Tenjiku is still at the highest rank with Izana leading. Kakucho confessed that among all the illegal activities of Tenjiku, he intentionally removed Y/n's name among the papers. So that when the time comes, the police will have to put them behind bars, it would be just be Izana, him, the Haitanis and Mocchi.

Bonten has proceeded its disbanded with the absence of their leader. Sanzu went to rehabilitation to seek help. He is forgiven for some reasons and now being supported by Takeomi and Mikey.

This is the last news Mitsuya have heard from Japan. Before he completely cut ties with them. His reasons were; He can't believe that Mikey would easily forgive Sanzu. And everything about them, reminds him of a certain someone and it hurts him so much just thinking about it.

He has to escape.

He escaped.

And managed to accept it slowly, that he could never see her again. No remains, no ashes, no nothing. He is living on his life.

Mitsuya became one of the most famous fashion designer in the industry and a lot of well-known people are wearing his creation. He partnered with Hakkai, who is an in-demand supermodel. Now, he made a brand off himself. They settled to Paris, France. Planning on staying there for good with Hakkai and Yuzuha.

"Taka-chan, why didn't you bring much clothes?" Hakkai asked Mitsuya, pointing at his luggage.

"I'm not staying for a long period, after the runway, I'll just visit my mom, Mana and Luna. No other plans." Mitsuya coldly responded.

"Are you sure, you can come?" Yuzuha worriedly asked.

"I can, this is for work." Mitsuya smiled faintly.