chap 7

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"OH , that's inexpected." The guy who just arrived talked in a lazy voice. "Didn't know you're that sharp in the head. Your sister is here too."

Mikey asked the unknown guy of his identity, "Who are you?"

He puff his cigarette and exhale the smoke which didn't appeared visible due to the puring sky, showing a kanji 'sin' tattoo at the back of his palm. "How dull." He left the umbrella covering him and walk in front of Mikey. "It doesn't matter who I am. But I'm in charge of Moebius. For this moment, at least. I'm Hanma."

"So you're the squirming creep behind all this?" Mikey asked Hanma.

"You're a pain in the ass, Mikey-cha-" Hanma didn't get to finish his sentence when Mikey kicked him without warnings, but was blocked by his left arm. That made the cigarette fall to the ground.

"That hurt."

Everyone was astonished that he was able to block Mikey. "He blocked Mikey's kick?" Mitsuya's eyes bulged seein a once in a blue moon circumstance.

You, too, didn't expect that someone mortal is actually able to stand Mikey's kick. 'This guy is stronger than he looks.'

"There's no need to rush, Mikey." Hanma shook the pain of his arms away. "My goal is to crush Toman." He then looked at me and smirk. "And now that your sister is here, I think my goal is more complex than that."

"Fuck off." You frowned and raise your middle finger.

 Everyone from Moebius walking to the across our side, towards Hanma's back. He cover his right face with his right hand that has the kanji 'punishment' tattoed in it. "...Because now I can take on the 'invinsible Mikey' and kill you with my own hand!" He spread his arms and smiled. "Moebius' entire gang, 100 people! Versus five people from Toman!"

You heard a number of bikes coming near, which made you sigh in relief.

'Thay have arrived, just in time.'

Lights from the bikes of delinquents who just arrive surrounded the five of you. You saw everyone from Toman having a dramatic entry, shedding the brightest light of hope, you almost lost a while ago.

The fifth division captain, Mucho is followed by Haru. "Infighting's not really my thing." You took the opportunity to wave at Haruchiyo.

"But if it's against Moebius, we can go all out!" Smiley's smile shone brightly laughing a bit.

"Which means tonight's the big showdown." His hair down, Baji is biting his ponytail band. "The entire Tokyo Manji Gang's now here, jackasses!"

Draken although still bloody, stood and walk beside Mikey and you. "A big brawl on the day of the festival... It makes your blood pumpin'." Draken commented. "Isn't that righ, Mikey? Y/n?"