chap 34

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

day 3

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

A SMALL ISLAND...

Approached the vehicle transporting you and Mitsuya. From the distance, you can see the shore being a marketplace, explaining the crowd. This moght be a good place to ask around your whereabouts.

"People!!! Those are people, Mitsuya!!!" You happily announed pointing on the shore. "God, I thought we will be staying on this bpat forever."

He looked at the direction you're pointing at. "Indeed." He agreed but his tone isn't aggreeing at all.

"Wait, how do we get there as fast as possible." You wondered as if you can actually drive the thing.

Everyone's eyes were on the two of you, as both leave off the boat you had stayed on for two whole days. The flow of the lives on that island was disrupted by the arrival of the strangers. But only just a matter of time until they went back to their real world, not getting bothered anymore.

Mitsuya tried talking to the people and although some are being thoughtful there are some who don't even have to mouth they annoyance.

"Are you two a couple?" An old lady asked whom seems to be one of the vendor in the area.

"Uhm yes, we just got married and wanted to go on a vacation." Mitsuya lied pulling you closer to him by your waist. "By any chance, do you know any hotel nearby?"

You looked at him. "We are not here to stay." Whispering to not be heard.

"Yes, we will. I'm not staying another night in the middle of the ocean." He discarded whilst following the woman when she started walking on directions.

"That's not even my point." You murmured and just followed them too.

She lead the both to a hotel resort. Mitsuya was the one who talked to the receptionist.

You, on the other hand, also have to utilize your resources. "Do you know where I could possibly buy a phone or something that will allow me to use the internet?" You questioned a local.

"By going to the city, you can find the only mall in this island. I'm sure there'd be the thing you need there." The local informed.