chap 28

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

[ ♪ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♪ ]

𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙭 & 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙨

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

YOU CALLED MITSUYA'S...

Name multiple times that your voice turned a bit hoarse. The intensity of running is also taking away your oxygen like he is far distanced from you even though he is just brisk walking. It was the longest minutes you have experience; arriving at the semi-fully occupied parking area. The only reason he has to stop is when he reached his car.

"Give me time to think about all of this." His voice was down and cold but you are glad that he at least stopped to mutter those words for you. "For now, I don't want to see your face, Y/n. I'm so mad at you for lying to me." He looked away then clicking his car open with his keys.

You blocked the car door. "I can't defend myself for my actions, and I'm really sorry."

"I can't forgive you, I don;t think I can ever forgive you..." He honestly stated and you know it all too well of that possibility. "You made a fool out of me. Years ago, you manipulated me and lied for your revenge. And now, you lied again. I don't know if I could trust you again."

"I am a criminal, Mitsuya." You confessed gulping the lump in your throat. Sighing deeply, ready to tell it all. "Me and Izana, we retained Tenjiku, dominating the underground of Japan. Selling drugs, exploiting women, killing people, and anything you can think of..."

"I don't wanna hear it." He disregarded lightly pushing you away to give himself the space.

That became the critical point, and you knew you have to take action in order for him to hear you out. Call yourself desperate but what you did to this man is the greatest regret you had over the years. And you don't plan on letting that happen again.

"I'm sorry that I may bring harm to you in the future... And I'm sorry for this-" You charged at him punching him unconscious. His body fell to your shoulder and you roamed your eyes to see if there is any witnesses. Lucky for you, there's none.

You opened his car and stole the key he have. Putting him at the back seat, where he lie sleeping. Then, with the car keys, you sat at the driver seat; turning the engine on. Also, reaching to your baguette bag, you find Kakucko's mobile number whils driving.

The moment you found his name, you called him which he picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, what-" He was about to ask your intention but you cut him off.