chap 5

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

THE cold night breeze slap you in the face while you were riding with Mikey on your way to the Musashi shrine for a meeting.

"Yo, Takemitchy." He greeted seeing the yellow blond haired boy.

"Hina?!" You shouted in excitement. You quickly run to hug her.

"Oi Emma!!" Draken called for your sis who just got here for some reasons.

"Can I borrow your ponytail? My hair's all messed up." You asked Emma and she handed you a scrunchie.

"This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend," Draken introduced the shy Hina.

"Yo, lil' coward." Emma suddenly waved at Takemitchy and smiled.

"Who is a 'lil coward'?" Hina asked with her vein in her cheek popping visible.

"Do you...know Emma?" Draken also asked with suspicions.

Emma and you looked at each other and you quickly understand her. You widen my eyes in realization. She almost hooked up with Takemitchy.

"He ran away just from seeing my underwear." Emma explained without regards to Hina.

'I can't with my bitch of a sister.'

Hina being the girlfriend beat Takemitchy as a revenge. Hina left afterwards.

"Well deserved, Takemitchy." You stated the most truthful fact.

You left them two to joined in Mikey and Draken.

That night, Toman declared war with Moebius. Having revenge for Pah-chin's friend who was beaten to pulp, molested the girlfriend, and took the family's money. The battle set to happen on the third of August.

The next day, Draken invited you and Mikey to hang. With Mikey, you met him at a restaurant where Mikey ordered a kid's meal. "I'll never forgive this." Mikey complained. "There's no flag!!" He pointed at his flagless food.

"You're not a kid, Mikey." You scolded him, embarrassed that this guy happen to be my brother.

Draken grab something out of his blazer. It's a flag, "look, Mikey. A flag." He stick it at the food.

Mikey's eyes sparkled at the sight of the flag. "Wow. You're the best Ken-chin."

"You are spoiling him way too much, Draken." You commented biting the burger you are holding. "Eat now, Mikey. Are you waiting for Draken to feed you?"

"I am appreciating the flag first before I eat." He reasoned out which didn't make sense to any of you two.

After eating, Mikey slowly lay on the seat and you heard him snoring.

"Fuck this shithead." You cursed seeing him deep asleep, unbothered.

Draken carried him. You were following the two when until Draken stopped at a hospital. He woke Mikey up and the latter yawn for a number of times before waking up completely.