chap 21

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"SO it was him the other day..." Mikey muttered while Draken is tying his hair. Telling that he already met Izana.

"Y/n. Can you help me bring the tea to those guys?" Emma didn't wait for your answer and placed the tray to your palms. She opened the rolm to Mikey's room where the vistors are hanging out with him.

Putting down the tray, you heard Takemitchy. "Kurokawa Izana. Just who the hell is he?"

It made you stop. 'So they met him.'

"Our brother." Emma simple answered insertjng herself to the conversation and sinking you too, by looking at your way.

"Who?" Mikey's confusion.

"Like she said, he is our brother." You responded in behalf of Emma.

"Come on Mikey!! I told you so many times! Because he's also your half-brother!" Emma scolded the guy. You, on the other hand, are surpressing your laughter knowing how they are so clueless. They really thought that Izana is a blood related.

"My last name used to be Kurokawa like Emma." You stated as a part of the general plan.

"We have a brother by that name! I remember telling you about him, Mikey." Emma is still going on with how bad Mikey is as a listener.

"Do you two know anything about Izana Kurokawa?" Takemitchy interrogates making you smile a bit knowing that the plan is actually working. You expected this much.

"He is pretty close with Shinichiro."

Everyone looked at you.

"Yeah. Wait- I will show you something." Emma left the room to get the tin box of postcard letter you showed her before.

Opening it.

"Stack of letters from Y/n and mostly from Izana Kurokawa?" Takemitchy described the components of the inside.

"Those are the letter I and Izana sent to Shinichiro when we were at the orphanage." You removed the two letters that will reveal your real identity so you freely let them see the tin box.

"This shit is creepy." Draken commented which you didn't really mind.

All of you read the letters which is actually sort of an invasion of its privacy. Intentionally putting a specific letter near Mikey. So he would pick it up and read it. That letter expresses Izana's hate on Mikey.

He did as expected and his expression didn't changed despite regardless the content.

Dear Shinichiro,

Lately, I've been having a lot of headaches. It hurts, it must be his fault. Please stop talking about Manjirou.

"He is jealous of you, Mikey." You provoked in a whispered voice.