chap 24.5

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞2018∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

2018
∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

Another beginning after abandoning everything that finally gave you happiness. Choosing the the path where you think you're supposed to be. Now, you have all the riches and everyone bows down to you. 

"Emma gave birth to a healthy baby. Are you sure you don't want to pay her a visit?" Kakucho asked upon entering your office; where you are looking at the vast property of Roppongi through the glass.

"It's better this way." You couldn't express your desire to see Emma being happy with her newly built family. They are now living normally at peace and you don't want to ruin that.

"Are you sure about this? This is not the life you deserve, Y/n. You can live normally too." He advised but you only return a disapproving shake. 

"This is what I want." Being a co-leader of Tenjiku, a criminal organization that do illegal activities for money. It will never be normal, because you are already tainted will all the crimes you have done since entering the underground world of Japan.

Mikey already disbanded his gang. Emma's pregnancy changed him for the better, and he felt like now, he has someone to protect at all cost. Draken is the father of Emma's child and they got married. Baji and Kazutora are now owners of a pet shop. Chifuyu is now a pilot at a prestigious airline. Takemitchy and Hina are also getting married.

You heard the door opened again and Izana spoke; "Meet with Rindou tonight to talk about the hotel opening. His secretary is now contacting an event organizer for it." He informed.

"Let him handle it by himself. I have a lot on my plate right now. A batch of shipment will come tonight with the girls from outside the country. I need to attend them." You explained yoru schedule. The girls referred are from different countries who willingly took the job as a prostitute in Japan under Tenjiku's business.

"Have you heard the news on Emma?" Izana asked pertaining to the newborn baby.

"Yes." You simply answer not sounding interested because he might misunderstood it.

"Do you want to see her and the child?" He asked as if taunting you, with an unclear intention.

"I don't. I'll take my leave." You didn't dump both Kakucho and Izana a look; as your stiletto sounded every step you take on the way outside.

It wasn't easy to not think of them. But your urge to protect them is what motivates you to be like this. You want them to be safe from you even if it means not being by their side and sacrificing my happiness.

﹌﹌﹌ sewing threads ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
let me give each tokyo revengers characters a normal and the happy life they deserve
*tenjiku in this story is like bonten without mikey, instead the leader is izana and y/n*
this is not the last chapter, this is the beginning of a new arc there will be more chapters
and thank u sm for reading ♡

﹌﹌﹌ sewing threads ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-let me give each tokyo revengers characters a normal and the happy life they deserve*tenjiku in this story is like bonten without mikey, instead the leader is izana and y/n*this is not the last chapter, this is the beginn...