chap 23

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

The fight started with only the Tenjiku underlings are moving. The four heavenly kings and Izana are still waiting for your orders. Only observing of the tides.

"Peh-yan might be one of the strongest among Toman, think you can handle him, Izana?" You looked his way, foot on Shion's face as he mock him.

Only shrugging but did followed your instruction. He walked to Peh-yan's direction with provocation. The latter bit into the trap and run to attack Izana.

With a single kick, Peh-yan's body flew to a bunch of Toman guys. Izana smiled at you. "Okay! He's stopped moving now."

"Now then!" You turn on your back facing the guys whom you entrusted the fight this night. "It's your time to shine." You signified, permitting them to do as they like.

Mocchi chose Chifuyu. Or was it the other way around?

Ran and Rindou chose Hakkai and Angry.

Kakucho chose Takemitchy.

Before getting on the battlefield. You felt the urge to confront Kisaki first as you see this as the best chance. Izana sat on the cargo vessels still watching the event.

"Kisaki." You didn't wait nor hesitate and punch his nose feeling some tiny glass shards burried in your knuckes from his eyeglasses. "I don't fucking care if you are relevant to tenjiku. You piss me off so can you fuck off."

You were about to turn your back but he spoked. "I did that for Tenjiku."

"Didn't you hear what I said? I don't care and either way you are out of Tenjiku." Once again, you faced him kicking his head making contact to the solid ground. His consciousness left afterwards. "You too, Hanma. Drag Kisaki's ass out of here before I kill you two."

Presumably, you choose to fight Mitsuya. Roaming your eyes to find him, he is being ganged up by ten Tenjiku members. Although it seems that he is not struggling to fight at all.

You decided to run towards him to follow your desire.

Just when you are near, someone attacked you in surprise which caught you off guard. The side of your lips bled as it made contact with Yuzuha's fist and your own teeth. You walked back a few steps to gain balance.

"Sneaky." You uttered wiping the blood off with your thumb.

Mitsuya noticed you facing off Yuzuha so he quickly beat the guys surrounding him. Then, joining you two.

'How lucky can I get that the people I badly want to crush came at me on their own at once.'

"What are you doing in Tenjiku?" Mitsuya questioned so casually like this is just a joke you made.

Rolling your eyes at his absurd question. You feel like you need to explain but fought the urges to do so. He, on the other hand, is still drown in confusion on what drove you to this.