chap 13

this is in third person's pov

○○○○○○

"Y/N?" Mitsuya with widen eyes looked at the body lying next to Baji's. His attention is glued to it that made him march. Squatting to the level of the surface to carry the upper half of the girl. "Hey? Y/n?" He pull her face closer to feel her breath. Sighing in complacency.

"Taka-chan, I called the ambulance for Y/n-chan." Hakkai informed panickly. 

"M-mitsuya." The girl called despite it being inaudible, it's enough for Mitsuya to notice. 

He wiped the tears from the side of her face, indicating how hurt she is. Flicking the few strands mixed with sweat falling through her forehead. Pressing the wound while hugging her indirectly.

She gave a few laugh with blood pouring from the side of his mouth. "The sun, it's hurting my eyes." Whined not minding the fact that she is dying. "But I got to see your long eyelashes."

No response, he tried covering your eyes from the sun. 

"That's better." She plastered a warm smile behind the pain. "Mitsuya. If I die now, don't you dare go find another girl quickly. At least wait for three to four months."

"Why do you sound like a dying wife?" He laughed bitterly. 

"I'm not your girl, but a hot guy grieving for m-me and moving on from my d-death is quite satisfying." She joked stuttering from the cough of her subconscious body. "I'm b-basically securing you t-tears."

"You will not die, Y/n." He proclaimed as if that is the most possible result of the situation. 

"Oh I will." She hid her desire to recover. Turning to her side to see the pool of blood, she is soaked at. "I'm l-losing... A lot of blo..." She wasn't able to continue, trying to surpass her heavier eyes.

Mitsuya can't form any more words because of emotional overwhelm. 

On the other hand, Mikey beat Kazutora, and he is unstoppable. Driven by the anger of Baji was stabbed and the sacrifice his sister have to do. 

"Do you plan on taking away everyone I love?" Mikey blankly uttered. He punch Kazutora in the face while holding the collar of his Valhalla uniform. "I'll kill you!" He continuously beat him while repeatedly announcing.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!" Takemitchy suddenly shouted but Mikey was unfazed. He spread his arms stopping the latter from releasing his madness.

"Move... Or I'll kill you too." Mikey threatened.

"You gotta stop this!! Mikey-kun!!" Takemitchy insisted. Because of that, Mikeypunch him making his body fly to the ground. "Baji-kun and Y/n-chan are not dead! They didn't want this!"

"Don't you... Talk about Baji and Y/n!"

"Why don't you get it?!" Takemitchy threw his jacket uniform. "Baji-kun tried to stab himself so if he die, you won't think that it was Kazutora-kun who did it. And Y/n prevented that by sacrificing herself so Baji-kun will not suffer more injuries. By doing that, you don't have any more reason to kill Kazutora-kun."

That made Mikey wake up from his killing instinct, looking at Baji who are lying at the ground with eyes open. He is glad. Unfortunately with Y/n.

"I didn't create Toman, Baji did." Mikey stops the threatening tears about to fall in his eyes but failed multiple times. "I'm sorry, Baji." He walked to his sister shaking her shoulder to wake her.

A string of hope surrounded Mitsuya when sirens sounded. The audiences of the fight left the premises with their respective gangs. 

"Y/n, the ambulance are here." Mitsuya comforted but she remained asleep.