chap 36

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

day 7

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

NOTICING THAT...

Since Mitsuya started sketching the dress he promised, his attention is always fixated to the project. That he even lost track of time. You can feel that he is on the zone, so as much as possible you never bother him.

Like now, he is standing by the balcony, with the pad on the railing and his hand working on it.

You slid the glass door open. He flinched by the sound, as if he was taken back to the real course of the world. His gazed at you and seemingly his mind is already disrupted. Mitsuya left his drawing material on the outdoor table.

At the balcony, you walked, gripping the railing and observing the view before you.

Mitsuya entrapped you with his body by standing at your back, pressing his chest to you and chin leant on your shoulder. You tilted ypur head to give him free space on that. He moved his hands from the railing to your waist, hugging you from the back. Whilst your hands also made its way to hold his arms.

In that position, both of you are stilled and quiet.

Mitsuya's skin caressed yours as he lightly move them in contact. Your thumb did the smae thing to his arm.

"Your boobs are pretty." He repeated out of the blue.

You looked at him whose eyes are on your chest exposed by your tank top.

Using your right hand, you covered his face. Laughing at his innuendo. "How'd you say that so casual."

An awkward silence followed up, Mitsuya's hug getting tighter. Making you feel so wanted. His lips also placed pecks on your jaw.

It was a perfect timing for you to kiss him but an annoying clock sounded.

Interrupting, ruining and wasting the atmosphere.

"Break's over, I'm back to drawing. Don't distract me again." Mitsuya jokingly retorted obnoxiously.

"You are annoying."

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

day 8