chap 14

THE upper eyelid unveils a pair of (e/c). Mesmerized by the ceiling light, seeing the reality again. Bodily function in traffic, but lifting fingers became a piece of cake. The desire to speak is unachievable, as groans are the only ones leaving.

"Y/n?!" Emma muttered looking at the bedridden body connected to an apparatus. Unknown of what to do, she calls the doctor.

Upon entering, the nurse checked the vital signs of the patient, while the doctor softly waved light to the eyes. "Can you lift your left hand?" He asked for response, which the patient did. The doctor looked at Emma. "She is now conscious. Although, she is still processing everything in her mind, she is in shock. Try talking to her."

Emma walked closer to the girl. "Hey, it's me, Emma." Softly introducing herself trying to be comforting.

"Em-ma." You stuttered but it's the best you can do for now.

Your sister's eyes started to get watery, and her sight becomes blurry. She burst out crying, hugging you tightly. "I miss you so much, Y/n! Don't make me worry like that!!!" Her voice echoed inside the room, and probably it was heard by the entire hospital.

A number of foot steps were heard, it came closer and closer to the room. The door revealed Mikey who looked worried and confused on why Emma screamed. His gaze went from Emma to you. Marching towards you really quietly, can't comprehend if this is reality.

"Are you really awake, Y/n?" He can't believe his eyes.

"Mi-key. What kind of ques-tion is that?" You manage to taunt.

He pushed Emma away to hug his other sister. "How was your sleep?" He jokingly asked. 

"Whe-where's Keisuke?" You questioned.

"I think I heard my name." Keisuke entered while rubbing the back of his head. He looked at you with wide eyes. "Y/n?!" Rushing to your side, Mikey gave way for him to hug you too. 

"I'm glad that you're fine. My stab wound is definitely worth it." You commented tapping his shoulder lightly. 

"I didn't know what would have happen to me if you didn't do that. Thanks, man." He sobbed.

"Yo, why the hell are you crying? I am ought to do that." You smiled, genuinely happy. "How long was I out?"

"A month." Mikey simply answered.

"How's Toman doing?" You hopefully implored, excited to hear what happened.

But to your surpise, they all went uncomfortable looking at everything but you.

"Mikey, Emma, can you leave me and Y/n for a while?" Keisuke pleased. The two nodded and left. "Actually, I left Toman. I chose Takemitchy to take over me."

"Huh? Why?" Obviously you would ask that.

"I don't deserve to be trusted by Toman again, Y/n. It makes me guilty to stay after declaring it my enemy. And, I can't be on the same team as Kisaki."

"I can't change your mind, right?" 

"I'm sorry."

"If that is what you like, I don't see myself as rightful as to stop you."

He looked at you as if he is about to say something more, but you saw his hesitation.

'Did something more happened?'

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Mikey told me to not attend today's meeting but I am really bored." You whined walking with Akari to the Musashi Shrine. "Thanks for coming with me, tho. I have no one to ask right now. Emma is being weird, I don't think it's just simple worrying, I am starting think that they are hiding something."