chap 22

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"HAVE you heard what Kisaki and Hanma did to Emma?" 

Privately talking to Izana and Kakucho as the two are the only ones available at the moment. 

"They act without your permission, Izana. We have to kick them out of Tenjiku. They are using-" Kakucho wasn't able to finish his words because of Izana's interruption.

"I know."

"If you know that they are only using you then why let them freely be with Tenjiku?" You questioned your brother's absurd mindset.

"I knew that they will attack Emma." 

"What?" Confirming although you've heard it loud and clear. Looking at Kakucho suspiciously. "I thought Izana forbid them?"

"It's not Kakucho's fault. I lied to him and to you." Izana admitted his vicious deed. 

"Are you trying to start a fight with me, Izana?" Stepping closer to your brother.

"That is the easiest way to defeat Mikey." He explained justifying that his approval and Kisaki's plan were actually the only choice they had.

"I can defeat Mikey on my own. Emma doesn't deserve to get involved." You repeated what you've been saying. "Are you maybe, underestimating me?"

"I'm not!" He denied but it actually made you feel that way.

"Then what? Make it make sense, Izana? Do I even have a role to your plan?" You asked, deep inside, you are scared. It's like what Mikey made you feel by kicking you out of Toman, the emotion is repeating. You are feeling line Izana is also neglecting you.

"I did that because I don't trust you enough." He treuthfully answered which strucked you.

"Why? My loyalty is towards you. We have a strong bond. What made you feel that way." You cleared.

"You also grew a strong bond with Mikey. I don't know how long 'til you choose him over me. So, I have to act fast." He expressed his honesty. "What if during the fight, you bail out and side with Toman instead?"

"I will never do that." You assured genuinely. You admit that indeed you've grown close to Mikey, but in whichever instance, Izana will always be your brother. You, two, has no one aside from each other. Well, in fact, you never expected him to admit something as embarrassing as that.

"You don't know that." Izana is still conflicted. You can't blame him as his life was literally played by lies.

You don't know how you can prove yourself to him. Not also knowing if you even has time for that. The fight will happen tonight.

At the Sano residence, you are done packing your things which will be transferred to the Haitani's apartment. The revelation will happen this night, along with Tenjiku's win is your diappearance. It is sought to come to this point.