chap 9

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

LEAVING from the public bath house, Mikey, Draken and Takemitchy are done freshening up. 

"It's about time." Mitsuya uttered smiling.

You rode with Draken on the way to the Musashi Shrine, where the nomination for the Third Division Captain will happen. A respected event for Toman.

Booming sounds of motorcycles engulfed the area and stomping feet up the stairs. Individuals lining up to each side, giving a wide space for the leaders to pass by. Bowing to their gut level honoring your presence.

You followed the commanding backs of Manjiro Sano and Ken Ryuguji. The latter stepped forward announcing the main event. "We will now begin the Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd squad capain nomination ceremony!" Authority and formality in tone.

Whispers and murmurs from the members tingled in everyone's ear.

"3rd squad captain! Step forward!" Mikey shouted to be heard.

A guy came out from the crowd. He walked to the front, his back at Mikey, sitting few steps below where the president is standing. 

You feel insulted by his gestures. If only Mikey didn't mention that he is helpful to Toman, you never want a former Moebius member leading one of Toman's squad. Your trust Mikey with his desicions and don't want to oppose him.

"Our gang will soon clash with Valhalla! Valhalla is a raising power, way bigger than Moebius ever was. To beat them, Toman will have to be more powerful as well!" Explained by him, backing up the choice he made. He made it official the the guy is the third division captain. "This concludes the 3rd squad captain nomination ceremony!"

Just when Mikey is about to left. Things happened so fast that even your eyes weren't able to follow. The aftermath is Takemitchy reaching to Kisaki and punched him.

"Takemitchy?!" You couldn't believe your eyes.

"What are you doing, Takemitchy?!" Draken is fuming. "You're not even from Toman, what are you doing?! Are you trying to ruin this nomination ceremony?!"

The squad leaders were also furious at Takemitchy's impulsive action. 

"I... I just...!" Takemitchy pants trying to explain himself.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" Your best friend who is on house arrest arrived. Keisuke is smiling while saying, "Looks like this is getting interesting."

"Keisuke..." You mentioned. He is not allowed to attend Toman's gathering for some time because Mucho who is resposible for disciplining traitors, suspects him of being one.

Him being him didn't listen to anyone and beat Takemitchy.

Mitsuya stopped him halfway before anything worse happen.