chap 10

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

WALKING towards the stairs in the second floor of an apartment building, you saw Chifuyu blooded with a number of bruises drawn in his face. Rushed to him instead of going on to where you planned to be. 

"What happened to you?" You asked in worry as you see his swolen up facial.

"Baji-san officially joined Valhalla and I was the test of faith to prove his loyalty." He stated red liquid visible to his once white teeth.

"Let's go inside so I can treat your wounds." You lead him to the door as if that it's your place.

Damping his skin with iodine. You talk, "How did that happen?"

"I was following him then we reached an abandoned arcade. Turns out he lead me there, at the Valhalla hideout." He flinched from the sting of your sudden carelessness in patting.

"Sorry." Smiled awkwardly. "When he left during the gathering, I found him meeting with Kazutora."

"He was there too with Takemitchy."

"Wait this is confusing me. What is Takemitchy doing there?" 

"Kazutora brought him to stand as a witness if Baji-san is really telling the truth that he proclaimed being an enemy of Toman."

"Kazutora is nuts. I would kill that guy if I ever see him again. And that fucking Hanma, those two are probably making Keisuke do all this shit."

"I think Baji is doing this because he is suspecting Kisaki." 

"How the hell does joining Valhalla connects to Kisaki?"

"Somehow... but I am sure and I know how Baji-san treasures Toman and he won't destroy it. I, myself, is having suspicions of Kisaki too."

"He is indeed shady considering that he is from Moebius but it's Mikey who chose him."

"You're right." He lowered his head. "I will take Baji-san back."

"That's what I am ought to do too."

"But we have to act fast since the fight between Toman and Valhalla is already decided when."

"When?"

"October 31st."

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"So you heard...about our older brother." Emotionless as heard, spat by Mikey. You visited your family's gravestone with him and Draken.

"Shinichiro-kun was an awesome guy." Draken, now wet, because he is protecting Mikey from the rain with an umbrella. "We know that past incident can't be undone. Baji and Kazutora...didn't intend for that to happen."