chap 20

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"Izana is your real brother, Y/n. Why don't you ask Inupi out there. I'm sure he knows the truth." Kisaki added making you choose to show yourself to the people who are at the church. You don't actually plan on asking Inupi. Instead, you want to find our thre factual with yourself.

"Y/n, did they hurt you?" Mitsuya welcomed you with concerning words which you ignored and walk pass him to the Haitani brothers. Also in front of Taiju.

"Are you joining Bla-" He couldn't finosh his words when your kick came flying to his temple knocking him down, with one swing.

You turn you back to face the widened mouth of the people who watched you. "Shall we go home now." Ending the fight with no one's victory but yours. No one dared to talk to you, intimated hy your emotionless eyes. They even moved themselves to give way. "Merry Christmas." Greeting them.

Opening the two door, you saw Draken with a few wounds sitting at the stairs. He beat down the Black Dragon member all by himself.

'Looks like I can't use the Black Dragons. These guys are weak.' You thought.

"Y/n." Mikey called, following you. Drkane looked at him, the same time he arrived. "I'm glad that you're safe." The former hugged you tightly.

"Thanks."

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

Breaking the tradition, you chose to celebrate the new year's eve with your friends rather than your family.

"So you are telling me that you and Izana are real siblings?" Rin couldn't believe it, slamming the can of soda to the wooden table.

"Yeah. I saw a letter, he sent Shinichiro the day before I moved. He said that our mom told him that him and I were not her real children. He had to lie to me, because Shinichiro told him to." You explained the content of the letter you worked hard on finding.

"Wait, this is making me confused so you two are still half sibs of Mikey?" Ran unbraid his hair which might turn whitebecause of his stress over the confusion.

"No we're not. Emma's mom has a husband, whom is Izana's and my father.  He had us with another woman." You explained for the slow brothers.

"Then, what's your plan now that you have learnt that they are just your foster family?" Rin asked for your next move which you have decided days ago.

"I want to bring Toman down." You grin, at last, the Haitani Brothers would gladly help you since it is their goal too.

"I thought you said that you won't betray Mikey." Ran meaningfully remarked.

"Those Toman guys betrayed me." You ranted. "I think I deserve a payback." Among everyone from Toman, the ones you are so eager to take revenge on are Mikey and Mitsuya.