chap 27

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"YOU SURE DID TAKE...

Your time in Paris." Izana commented after seeing you arrived at his office. He summoned you early in the morning, when you barely slept because of your flight back to Japan.  You don't want to start an argument about his meaningful remark so you didn't voice out at least one word. "I'm expecting that you will continue on working on your hotel or I should just assign this again to Ran..."

You ignored his further statements. "I can work for it, I'm sorry that I am off schedule. There was a conflict with my fashion designer." This is the only way to stop more arguents that may come. 

He scoffed, you didn't wait for his permission and left the room.  Settling on your own office, welcomed by Kakucho. "I see that you're back." He greeted and handing you a pile of paper which you presumed needing of your signatures.

"Yeah, I am back from a very interesting trip." You are unsure if you should tell Kakucho about meeting Mitsuya, you trust his though. Probably, the only people sane at the organization who you can share your personal life with. In the end, you decided to do it. "Mitsuya... Do yu remember him?"

Kakucho looked at you with a curious expression, not on Mitsuya's identity rather the reason why you'd randomly mention the name you avoided through years. 

"Of course, how could I not?" He sarcastically chuckled.

"Well, I met him- please don't tell Izana. It was unexpected." You spilled but followed up with an explanation afterwards. "I didn't meet him on purpose though, it was uh- maybe a pure coincidence."

He laughed at your worried and fast tone of speaking. "Of course I won't tell Izana. I'm actually happy that you are keeping a secret for the sake of yourself. I must say that's a first since then." Kakucho has always good intentions towards you. If he has the final say, he wouldn't want you to be part of this criminal organization at all. He wants you to have a normal life like people your age do have. 

You remebered how he always say that by this age of yours, it's either you are traveling around the world or having a family or maybe doing whatever the hell you want to. 

He is more of a brother to you than Izana is now.

"Tell me about it." He encouraged. You took a seat at your swivel chair to have a more proper conversation and to be comfortable. 

"Akari... She has to attend the fashion week and she referred Mitsuya to do the job for me..." You storytelled. He is constantly nodding signifying that he is listening to you.

"So you're telling me that he will be designing your dress for the hotel opening?" He asked for confirmation.

You nodded. "Yes, I want to not continue the contract but I don't really have a choice since I ran out of time. Izana would be mad if I don't come back immediately."