chap 8.1

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"Please help me study." Keisuke begged almost kneeling in front of you. The only choice he have is you since you are the most excelling in the group. 

"Sure just feed me." You conditioned seriously. He nodded a few times indicating his agreement. "We'll study at your house."

"Thank you so much, you're the best friend I have." He lead me to his bike, for me to ride with him.

"I didn't know you are the studious type." You commented with the a hint of a sarcastic remark.

"I don't want my mom to be sad so I have to use this chance to be serious about it." He stated sounding really motivated. "There is someone I want you to meet. He is a good guy that I met in school."

"Did you beat him up to be your friend?" You ridicule his attitude.

"Of course not. He helped me with a letter and I saved him when some guys are ganging up on him." He apprised which made you shock in disbelief.

"That's interesting." 

Arriving at the apartment where Keisuke lives, he helped you get off. You walked to the stairs following his steps, until the you, two, reached the second floor. He knock at the third door gently.

A guy with a blond choppy undercut. His eyes bulged by the sight of me, the soonest he opened the door. He sight Keisuke beside me and relaxed his expression.

"Hey, Chifuyu!" Keisuke greeted waving his arm in shoulder level. 

"Oh, Baji-san." The guy named Chifuyu greeted back.

"This is Y/n." Keisuke introduced, you waved politely and bow a bit. "She will help me study? Want to join us?"

"Y-yes, I will." He formally accepted the invitation.

Chifuyu followed you and Keisuke to the fifth floor of the builfding. 

In Keisuke's room, you are left with Chifuyu who is fidgeting and looking at you constantly then look away immediately once you look back at him. 

"Are you Keisuke's classmate?" You tried starting a conversation.

He only shook his head in response. You looked at him waiting for more answers from him or maybe if he wants to talk. "Uh- we're just schoolmates." 

"Does he wear glasses in school?" You remembered that he want you to come with him in Shibuya to buy glasses since he wasn't able to do so when he went with Draken and Mikey.

"Yeah." He is being thrifty with his words.

"Really?" You chuckled. "That's funny. Can you take a picture of him if possible?"

He nodded. "Are you Baji-san's girlfriend?"

"I'm not." You pouted. "He is a close friend of my brother, we met through him and now we're practically besties."