chap 19

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"YOU... Aren't you from Black Dragons?" You wondered facing a good looking guy with a noticable burn scar. "What are you doing here?"

"Izana used to live here, after you left." He stated not leaving your eyes. He watched you as your expression turned confused. "But he abandoned the place exactly the day before Shinichiro died."

He answered your question in mind. The main reason, why you went to the shop, is because you thought that Izana would still be staying there. After reading the letter, you've learned that Shinichiro let Izana live there. You were so oblivious about it.

"Just tell me, where the hell is Izana?!" You yelled at the unbreakable gut of the guy who you remembered named as Inupi. But seeing him here, means he knows more than he exposed to.

"Join the Black Dragons." He encouraged as if that is the condition he wants for him to tell you more about Izana.

You furrowed your brows in confusion. Hanma offered you the same thing before. In your perspective, none of it makes sense.

"Why me?" You asked which you weren't able to do before.

"Because you are the key in defeating Mikey." He simply answered despite your roaring desire for more explanation.

"How?" You followed up.

"You didn't noticed but you have Mikey tamed. The reason why he assigned you as the third in command and not as the vice president of Toman is because you can easily surpass him. He knows what you are capable of." He smirked when he saw your expression changed, meaning you were affected by his words. "Now, he kicked you out of Toman for the same reason. They are playing with you, Mikey, Draken, and... Mitsuya."

In Inupi's mind, he must do anything to make you betray Mikey. That is the best way for the Black Dragons to takeover Toman. You are Mikey's weak point.

"You're lying. Besides... They won't do that to me. We're friends!" You defended even though a portion of yourself is already contemplating.

Just when you put your guard down, You felt someone covered your nose that made you dizzy. You fight the intoxicant and used your elbow to hit the orher guy which you presumed to be Kokonoi. Successfully landing a hit, but Inupi was quick enough to hit your head with a rod knocking you out.

"I told the Toman guys that Taiju will be at the church on Christmas. I know for a fact that they will appear and attack him. To avoid that we will hold her hostage and we will convince her to join us." Koko carefully carried you to his back with Inupi helping him getting rid of the evidences.

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"Rise and shine!" Taiju opened the long curtains covering the glass wall where you whined because of the sudden light tapping your eyes. "Merry Christmas."