chap 30

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

warning:

violence

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

HARUCHIYO'S GUN IS...

Pointed at you, and vise versa. You don't understand what his agenda is or rather what's Bonten's purpose. Their sudden appearance just doesn't make sense, and him calling you a traitor doesn't click. Assuming that perhaps this is their move to crush Tenjiku.

"I have been following you around, Y/n. I studied your every move until I find this perfect opportunity." He admitted creeping you out. 

"Ew..." You commented showing a digusted facial.

"I am just carrying on Mikey's revenge." He informed.

"Mikey is having the his best life right now, stop dragging his name." You fixed the placement of the gun you have pointed at him. 

"You betrayed Mikey, didn't you?" Haruchiyo pulled the trigger and somehow you can see the bullet travel clearer so you were able to dodge it. You did the same thing, but he also easily avoided it.

Realization hit you, Haruchiyo's sole purpose is to take revenge on you for betraying Mikey 12 years ago. It explained the sudden appearance of Bonten and of all organization to rival, it has to be Tenjiku. Now, it make sense that they targetted you.

"I did betray him." You admitted getting back on your composure. "But there's no way I will have you redeem the price of my betrayal." The nearest knife at the kitchen island was thrown to his thigh, forbiding him to at least stand. You took the advantage to run and head to where Mitsuya is. Opening the door aggressively, you saw him pacing back and forth.

His expression softened when he saw you panting. "What is happening?" He worriedly asked.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." You reached at your back pocket where the walkie talkie is placed, giving it to him. "I'll have them go inside the house, while you go outside and call the other line to send a boat in this island. Once it arrives, leave this place." 

Finding something at the closet, there's the bag, you readied when this situation would come. Also, giving it to him to serve its purpose. "There's a phone inside with only Kakucho's contact. Tell him to prepare you an airplane back to Japan."

"What about you?" He questioned.

"I can manage." You assured giving him a comforting smile so that he can leave with no baggage to worry him. 

Mitsuya escaped through the window whilst you left the room. On the hallway, you pulled the trigger for a number of times to create noise and to attract Haruchiyo's men who is probably waiting outside. The living room got filled with more than 10 guys who's guns are all aimed at you with Haruchiyo at the back who can barely walk.