chap 1

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

"MIKEY... Emma... From now on, Y/n will be living with us." Shinichiro made the announcement introducing the girl with (h/c) hair hiding at his back.

"Y/n!" Emma rushed behind Shinichiro to hug the sister she missed. "It's been a while since we saw each other. How have you been?"

Y/n forced a smile. "Good." She nodded.

She misses Emma too but it's been a while and through the years the bond just faded.

"She stayed at the orphanage before, Mikey. We are inseperable back then." Emma happily stated the old tale.

"Mikey and y/n are the same age," Grandpa informed.

Y/n looked at the blond guy, noticing his jet black eyes. He is looking at her awkwardly with a sleepy eyes. She waved a little which made the latter embarrassed. Mikey was never good with dealing with people he just met. He averted his eyes away and left the livng room.

"You will be staying at the room beside Emma." Shinichiro lead her to an average looking room which she found more spacious that her room before.

"Thank you."

He place the duffel bag at the bed. "Feel free to ask for anything. I will be by the living room."

She just nodded in response.

Taking out her phone, she dialed Izana's contact to let him know that she arrived safely. But to her surprise, it is unreachable. He may have blocked her.

That time, she thought, 'He really did abandon me'.

She couldn't help but cry it out. He discarded all the time, they are the only people they can rely on, just because they are not blood related. That is just fucked up.

Knocking was heard in her door which made her quickly wipe the tears in her cheeks.

"Come in." She forced herself not to sound with a blocked nose.

The door revealed Mikey who is holding a bitten taiyaki in his hands.

"Why are you crying?" He asked taking another bite.

"I'm not...crying," she denied.

"Yes you are. Look at your red eyes and nose. You look like a clown." Mikey chuckled pointing at the parts he feel so entitled to mentioned.

"You're mean." She looked at him with a straight face.

"I'm not." He even have the audacity to shook his head. "Look. I don't like it when my sisters cry so do you want to go somewhere with me, maybe to make you fell better?"

"Are you trying to be nice?" She jokingly asked, flattered at her brother.

"I am always nice." He rub his chin and narrow his eyes, like he is in some kind of modeling event.