chap 24

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

A gun held by Kisaki is pointed at Takemitchy's head.

"A gun!!" Koko's eyes were circled in surprise seeing his ally with a weapon against the opponent.

"Hey, what the hell!" Kakucho tried scolding Kisaki with a few sweat in his face out of concern.

"What is this, a kid's fight?" Despite Kisaki's threats, Takemitchy is standings still. He even leaned closer to make contact with the tip of the gun.

"Kisaki. What's holding you back?" Takemitchy challenged. The sound of the gun was heard but Kisaki didn't aim for Takemitchy's head but his foot. "I won't die if yoy're aiming at my foot." He taunted.

Basically making a declaration of his determination.

Once again, Kisaki points at his head. "I'll kill you."

"Go ahead." Takemitchy is still accepting it without fear. "It should be easy right?"

It made Kisaki pull his gun away. It catches the interest of Izana who's just watching how the tides will go. Kisaki then, punched Takemitchy.

THAT happening leads to the main fight, Izana and Mikey faced each other in the middle where the members of each gang surrounds them.

"I'm guessing things didn't go as planned, Kisaki?" Izana looked back at the failure before attacking Mikey aggressively. Kicking his head in a fast move. "Shinichiro's dead, now Y/n is on my side. You feeling empty yet?"

"Let settle this for good, brother." Mikey proclaimed addressing the recently discovered sibling. He kicked Izana which was dodged by the latter.

"That kick was amazing, Mikey!" Izana was excitedly saying walking closer to Mikey. He took advanatage of it and kicked Izana again. Only for him to dodge too. "Having this much power in such a bad state! That's crazy!"

The two exchange kicks and blocks. Izana's senses are at its greater power than Mikey. So, he can easily predict his moves and stop it.

"What did you do to Y/n to betray me?" Mikey asked with Izana's balled fist in his temple.

"Let me tell you a secret." He smiled then quickly changing his facial expression. "You took everything away from me, Manjirou!" His earrings waved when he turn his head. "That's why... I'll kill you."

Izana was unstoppable. Mikey didn't stand a chance with his strong punches and kicks. This might be the first time, Mikey is not in equal or greater skill with his opponent.

"You're not interested with anyone? Even the friends who fight for you?" Mikey finally was able to dodge a kick.

The question made a psychological impact on Izana making his moves careless. "Shit like trust and friendship are just delusions!" He attempted a kick but was successfully blocked again. "Aren't you alone too!?"